CrazyBoards.org

Introduction Finally!

Hi, my name is Katie and I already have been posting here for a while.  I have a long story, but I don't wish to bore you.  I am attending a community college part time and living at home with my parents.  I have bipolar 2, GAD, OCD, Panic disorder, and ADHD.  Right now I am stressed because I have to go visit my grandma and other relatives.  I have to be full of smiles for them.  At this same time I have to deal with something that happened 6 months ago which I had been assuming that the police were not investigating this report at all.  I got a letter for his indictment and I am still confused as to what led up to it.  So I have to make a lot of phone calls to just verify one thing.  I appreciate the support I have recceived here as I attempt to contol this situation while tending to my other mental needs.

Katie ;)

Thanks Mark.  I am 21 years old.  My mom is very clingy, and she would definitely put me up at her expense for a long time.  On the other hand, there are emotional consequences of a relationship where the mom has rage attacks in which she is verbally abusive and then later says she didn't mean it and BTW I saw this book today that I knew you wanted so I just purchased it for you.  Thanks for asking about this whole legal thing.  I met with the State's Attorney of Maryland who will prosecute.  I met a nice victim coordinator who is happy to hear from me whenever I feel like calling.

Kablume, I have read many of your posts in the bipolar thread.  It looks like our med cocktail overlaps at Lithium, Welbutrin, and Restoril.

Katie B)

Archived