CrazyBoards.org

Higher than a kite for Xmas

I haven't been this high in ages. The house is clean, the laundry is working and the cats are dizzy from all the activity. Just started lamictal yesterday and ability last Monday. I don't think this is right but I'm taking advantage of it to get some stuff done. Hey, I won't have to clean or do laundry again for months so it can't be that bad.

Merry Christmas.

Gracie

I don't think this is right

Watch that - if something in your head is telling you something's up, that could be a cue that you need to keep a tighter than usual eye on your moods. I'm not bipolar, but I'm in the process of learning to recognize that going-down-the-tubes itch when I see it ;)

However, glad you were productive. A future without laundry and cleaning is always a good future :)

Yeah, Tryp except my pessimism is kicking in and I can see down the old road when I'll have to do it again. As they say, why do it in the first place? ;) And I hear ya re watching the moods...the meds are all new so I'm alert as all getout.

At least I can enjoy looking at the clean now and wear clean clothes. Actually took a shower today so I'm just squeeky clean all over the house!

Gracie

Archived