CrazyBoards.org

mods try the best they can to make sure all posts are where they are supposed to be and/or abide by the rules of the board.

i'm not exactly sure what you are getting at.

I have had too many of my posts deleted (some of them reposted after an inquiry) or moved to some other area.

Maybe I should submit every post of mine for inspection to the moderators instead of directly posting.

It is getting discouraging to post anything.

we move things when the thread is not in the proper forum. it isn't discriminatory here.

i'm sorry you feel discouraged, but we are doing our jobs. we aren't going to leave a post in a place it doesn't belong.

Ok, you gotta give us at least a hint.

Moving posts to a different forum is purely a matter of filing and indexing. Administrative in nature only, which is no reflection on you, your intelligence, or what a moderator thinks or your post. So this should not leave you feeling angry or upset! I will admit that the mods often don't agree which forum to place a post. *shrug*

NOW, what post of yours had been deleted ?

We normally don't delete posts or threads without telling the member what the offense is, and I don't recall you being a pain in the ass. ;)

a.m.

p.s. I will be traveling so don't expect any immediate replys from me. Cheers.

Ok, you gotta give us at least a hint.

Moving posts to a different forum is purely a matter of filing and indexing. Administrative in nature only, which is no reflection on you, your intelligence, or what a moderator thinks or your post. So this should not leave you feeling angry or upset! I will admit that the mods often don't agree which forum to place a post. *shrug*

NOW, what post of yours had been deleted ?

More orthomolecular therapy post after permission of a moderator and then another moderator deletes it.

Schizophrenia digest article on ly404039 new drug being tested under antipsychotics subheading

Trouble with other posts which were reinstated after a consensus of moderators.

Don't worry about it. Not important.

I would delete this thread if I could.

We do the best we can to abide my rules set by our site and what is best for the community. I do not recall what you are mentioning, but ok, fine.

The last thing you say, though, the mention of deletion... you have done that a number of times: posted something, then delete the test are replaced it with "delete," so, yes, that we most definitely delete.

I do not really know what else to tell you. We do the best we can... that is really all I can offer you: our best. I'm sorry if that is not enough for you.

We do the best we can to abide my rules set by our site and what is best for the community. I do not recall what you are mentioning, but ok, fine.

The last thing you say, though, the mention of deletion... you have done that a number of times: posted something, then delete the test are replaced it with "delete," so, yes, that we most definitely delete.

I do not really know what else to tell you. We do the best we can... that is really all I can offer you: our best. I'm sorry if that is not enough for you.

You are all doing a good job. Thank You.

Just know that if your post is moved or something, it is nothing against *you*, but, as AM put it, a sort of proper filing system. It is also a way to make sure that a thread is seen by the sort of crowd it is intended for when people go looking in different topics. Then both you and others benefit more.

If you have a problem or a question, you can feel free to contact a moderator or an administrator and we will try to take care of whatever the problem and/or concern is as soon as possible. We aren't here to cause trouble; we are are here to make sure the site runs smoothly.

we move things when the thread is not in the proper forum. it isn't discriminatory here.

i'm sorry you feel discouraged, but we are doing our jobs. we aren't going to leave a post in a place it doesn't belong.

Most of the posts I've chucked lately have been empty posts from a guest user (very often it seems to be a one-time attempt to see if spambots can post) quoting an entire post with no added content, and doubled posts (stuck keys, "back" button reposts, cat + keyboard = hilarity, etc.)

As to moving topics, it's mostly administrative. It helps if visitors look for drug information on the appropriate board.

Archived