CrazyBoards.org

Hello

Hello, I've been a lurker for a long time and am just now getting the nerve to post. I'm 24 years old and live in what I refer to as the world's a-hole - Nebraska. :) I was diagnosed with BP when I was 19. I was convinced my therapist at the time had no clue what she was talking about and stopped going and stopped taking meds. Five years and a marriage (and soon-to-be divorce) later, I am still convinced she had no clue what she was talking about, but I do have some problems that need to be dealt with. I recently started seeing a therapist last month who has not yet truly told me my diagnosis, but has hinted at BPD and an attachment disorder.

Obviously I have problems with impulsive behaviors, but I also struggle with major abandonment issues and anger. I am that typical clingy girl who needs to be validated. ;)

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Hi, Impulsive and welcome to Crazyboards. You're in the right place if you're a little nutz. he he I hope the therapist can give you some insights, and maybe a pdoc is in order to talk about some meds.

At any rate, I hope you get some good information here and please PM any of the mods if you don't understand something.

olga

Archived