CrazyBoards.org

eating disorder message board

I used to frequent there, lots of young help about 3 years ago last time I visited. The under title was "Let sleeping dogs lie"...something with angels in the title I'm pretty sure....I need to find them again! HELP!!

I tried to do a search and I cannot seem to find anything that fits your description.

It is a possibility that their "slogan" or something changed, maybe.

Unfortunately, it is also a possibility that it does not exist anymore. That does sometimes happen. Before CB even existed, back when I was in high school, one of my friends had my join this board and I used to post on it once in a while. Looking back, the site was not that great, but that's a whole other issue. Anyway, the site shut down. None of us had any warning even. I'm sorry. I am not saying this to upset you, I am just saying that it is a possibility. If you can possibly give more info then maybe some of us can try to attempt more searches.

In the meantime, what seems to be the problem that you need to find the site so badly? We have a good amount of people here with eating disorders, so you can post here and say things here. We will listen.

Please check in. You seemed rather frantic and I would like to know how you are.

• 3 months later...

Archived