CrazyBoards.org

Newbie intro

Hi there. I've been a lurker here for awhile. There's so much information here but sometimes I just can't find what I am looking for so I figured it was time to test the waters..

I am BPII, recently diagnosed (recently out of denial) and still trying to get my meds straightened out. I had no idea it would be so difficult to fine the right combo.

Anyway thanks for having me ;)

Hi Queen B

Welcome to CB.

It took my pdoc and me about a year of working together to find the correct dosage of meds for me and still now and again a med needs to be tweaked. I hope it doesn't take as long for you.

Welcome to CB! Many of us came here with questions about meds and treatments, so you'll get lots of answers to questions. Read our rules when you get a chance, and please PM any of the mods if you need us.

olga

Welcome to the board! It's just so nice to be in a community of people who understand you. I'm sure you'll get along fine.

I'm also on the med-go-round...it ain't pretty and it ain't fun, but we'll get there in the end... ;)

Hi QB! I have also been recently diagnosed as BPII and I'm totally relieved to finally know what's been wrong all these years. I've hopped happily on the drug merry-go-round with everyone else and I'm looking forward to seeing how we both do in finding the right cocktail.

Welcome!

Gracie

Archived