CrazyBoards.org

I am scared for that date. Most likely nothing will happen but there is this slight possibility that a terrorist attack will occur on this date. What's the significance you ask? Look at the pattern, its 9-11-01 backwards. I recently had a nightmare saying that there will be another terrorist attack and it will involve both suicide bombers and grenade attacks against trains, subways, and buses. My dream occurred in New York City and an airplane was heading towards the Empire State building as well but this dream isn't limited to New York. It might happen in another country because luckily (I could be wrong on this) al-Qaeda is too weak to hit us again. That is great news (that they are too weak, not the possibility of an attack). So, what do you think about 1-11-09?

I've also have fears about 1-20-09 for Obama and I'm afraid that he will be assassinated and it will be an inside job. Most likely once again, things will be smooth but you never know

Hey Firebird,

The pattern is actually "09-11-01" translating to "10-11-09", so nothing to worry about until October.

Not to be flippant.

I get strange fears of catastrophic events, too. Have had them since I was a kid starting with nuclear annhilation and spontaneous combustion.

Peace,

Woo

The pattern is actually "09-11-01" translating to "10-11-09", so nothing to worry about until October.
Wouldn't it actually be 10-11-90? If you're going by the backwards numbers thing. At least that's my take on it.

Have the backwards date theories worked in any other case? I suspect that if you look at a number of incidents and then backwards the date, nothing happened on those days. The likelihood of something happening based on a date alone is slim. I think the nightmare could be a sign that you are already worried, as opposed to a sign that you need to worry. I think it is great that you acknowledge that it's unlikely anything will happen.

Guest Guest_pat_*

Hey Firebird,

Not to be flippant.

I get strange fears of catastrophic events, too. Have had them since I was a kid starting with nuclear annhilation and spontaneous combustion.

Peace,

Woo

actually 09-11-01 would be 10-11-90 so nothing to worry about it would have happend decades ago....

Hey Firebird,

Not to be flippant.

Peace,

Woo

actually 09-11-01 would be 10-11-90 so nothing to worry about it would have happend decades ago....

yeah, well, maths aren't my best. ;)

Archived