CrazyBoards.org

Looked for info on a med...found Crazyboards.

Hello. I'm John (JohnnyTwoPoles) - a 38 y/o, married (for now at least...it's a long story) father of one 8 y/o daughter. I was diagnosed Bipolar II 3 years ago.

I was searching for information on an anti-depressant a friend is taking (Pristiq), and found Crazyboards in the process! After chuckling at the forum names for awhile and seeing how things are here as well as how the members are, I decided to register.

I'm very happy to have found a board that deals with such serious topics that also seems to have a great sense of humor about things as well.

Hello. I'm John (JohnnyTwoPoles) - a 38 y/o, married (for now at least...it's a long story) father of one 8 y/o daughter. I was diagnosed Bipolar II 3 years ago.

I was searching for information on an anti-depressant a friend is taking (Pristiq), and found Crazyboards in the process! After chuckling at the forum names for awhile and seeing how things are here as well as how the members are, I decided to register.

I'm very happy to have found a board that deals with such serious topics that also seems to have a great sense of humor about things as well.

Welcome John. CB is a good place to be. Great people, really good support.

stay well,

Carmex

Archived