CrazyBoards.org

Hi everybody.

I heard about this board from a friend of mine who thought I should give it a try.

I have always been the weird, quirky kid, but after realising in retrospect that certain episodes in my

life was more than just weird, I got help and have now been diagnozed with what you can call schizophrenic for 3 years. A lot of things have become easier than they used to be, but I'm still struggling with some minor stuff and I think it's nice to be able to come to a place like this where I can ask questions to people that have been through or are going through something similar, and where people don't look down on you for being a little bit out of the ordinary.

Hi DA, wecome. A little bit out of the ordinary? Some of us a way out of the ordinary so don't get scared. We are harmless but very, very supportive, especially the moderators and admins.

Gracie.

Hi DesireArmed!

Welcome to the board, it's a great place to be and I hope you find it that way too. We have a blog community if you are into that kind of thing [you can find the link at the top of the board] and also a live chat [also at the top of the board]. If you have any questions about anything at all,feel free to message myself or any of the other admins or mods.

here is a little info on the moderators and administrators if you are curious.

It's always good to see new people around here.

Luna

Hi,

No one bats an eyelid if you are out of the ordinary, it's practically the norm around here. make yourself at home and ask us mods if anything here confuses you.

Archived