CrazyBoards.org

Coke and Pills

Guest Blues Lady

I don't know if this type of question is allowed on this forum. I assure you, it is not for the aiding of drug use. It is for safety of my friends. I am from Canada. I used to see people smoking pot and doing what we called "shims" or 'bennies" Then all of a sudden, the bennies stopped. Everyone went to ephedrine. Then they took that off the market in most places. When that happened, in our area, all of a sudden, cocaine moved in. Shortly after that, the pills moved in but at a much higher price than the old bennies were. Anyway...to my question...There is always a big debate going on as to what the coke or pills consist of. The people that I know that use pills, use them for work, not for recreational use. Some of them are getting sick and have to sleep for a few days and claim they must be meth. The same with the coke. Sometimes they say it was made for the "cookers" [i still don't get that] and sometimes it is real coke. Sometimes it is full of novacain or crushed pills or even rolaids. How does a person find out what is in some of this stuff without actually having it analized. Is there anywhere they discuss the current street drugs openly for safetys sake. The people I know are older and I worry about them having heart attacks. Any help or links would be appreciated. Thank you

If people need stimulants for work they should see a physician to find out why they are tired or inattentive to begin with. It may be that they are self-medicating for a pre-existing physical or psychiatric problem of some kind. People aren't supposed to need pills to function on a day to day basis. If they do, something is wrong.

Guest Guest Blues lady

I checked out that web site. It doesn't help me but it has a lot of interesting imfo. I don't think there is such a place for me to find what I want to know. It would have too much illegal stuff on it. There should be a place where "bad drugs" can be reported and what area they are in ect. To warn drug users. Just a thought...

I checked out that web site. It doesn't help me but it has a lot of interesting imfo. I don't think there is such a place for me to find what I want to know. It would have too much illegal stuff on it. There should be a place where "bad drugs" can be reported and what area they are in ect. To warn drug users. Just a thought...
People who use drugs wouldn't care, trust me. You could be snorting the devil himself and it wouldn't matter.

The people that I know that use pills, use them for work, not for recreational use.
Respectfully, this is a load of horseshit. If the "people you know" insist this is fact, you need to "get to know" different people.

Like VE said, if they need stimulants more than coffee to work, they need to be seen by a physician.

Guest blueslady

People who use drugs wouldn't care, trust me. You could be snorting the devil himself and it wouldn't matter.

The people that I know that use pills, use them for work, not for recreational use.
Respectfully, this is a load of horseshit. If the "people you know" insist this is fact, you need to "get to know" different people.

Like VE said, if they need stimulants more than coffee to work, they need to be seen by a physician.

Excuse me but the people I know use coke as a recreational drug and they do very much care.

In this area there is a lot of seasonal work and ...yes, they use stimulents in the spring and fall to work very long hours. I will not say that they dont use them recreationally but I do know that when many of them are using for recreation, it is because they are tired and want to go snowmobiling or A.T.V.ing. I am speaking of pills here, not coke.

These people have full happy lives and are very concerned all the time about where the pills come from and whats in them. Also what the cocaine is cut with cause sometimes its good but sometimes it burns the heck out of you and makes you half sick.

I am very sorry if I have offended anyone. I have been clearly missunderstood. This is a serious problem that everyone is afraid to address. My friends wont ask because they are afraid of being exposed and you guys wont help because if you do then you are admitting that you are currently using. And I don't blame you.

Thank you for your time

I am very sorry if I have offended anyone. I have been clearly missunderstood. This is a serious problem that everyone is afraid to address. My friends wont ask because they are afraid of being exposed and you guys wont help because if you do then you are admitting that you are currently using. And I don't blame you.

... says the "lady" posting through a semi-anonymous guest account to avoid admitting current use!

Edit: We allow guest posting partly for that sort of reason. But still ....

You are still failing to understand several important facts:

1. There ISN'T a single reliable safe place to report a bad batch of illegal drugs, so it's not possible for us to tell you where to do so. The best you are likely to find is [link=http://www.pillreports.com/" target="_blank]Pillreports.com[/link], and they specialize in X. (It would be funny if they turn out to be a DEA front.)

2. WE DON'T KNOW what your friends' illegal drugs are cut with, or what is being substituted for what, so there's no single test kit that's going to do you any good.

3. Even knowing what's supposed to be in a batch, identifying the unknown white powder being used to cut the drug is an analytical nightmare that would require multiple tests.

4. There isn't a conspiracy among the Mentally Interesting to keep the "safe" street drugs away from you.

5. Besides, if you were honestly in need of a med to help with shift work, you would be looking for Provigil. Some doctors might be willing to prescribe a stimulant if one is really needed for work (Unlikely in the US, but not impossible)

If you still don't believe me, do go ask the folks at [link=http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/home.php" target="_blank]Bluelight[/link]

Guest blueslady

... says the "lady" posting through a semi-anonymous guest account to avoid admitting current use!

Edit: We allow guest posting partly for that sort of reason. But still ....

You are still failing to understand several important facts:

1. There ISN'T a single reliable safe place to report a bad batch of illegal drugs, so it's not possible for us to tell you where to do so. The best you are likely to find is [link=http://www.pillreports.com/" target="_blank]Pillreports.com[/link], and they specialize in X. (It would be funny if they turn out to be a DEA front.)

2. WE DON'T KNOW what your friends' illegal drugs are cut with, or what is being substituted for what, so there's no single test kit that's going to do you any good.

3. Even knowing what's supposed to be in a batch, identifying the unknown white powder being used to cut the drug is an analytical nightmare that would require multiple tests.

4. There isn't a conspiracy among the Mentally Interesting to keep the "safe" street drugs away from you.

5. Besides, if you were honestly in need of a med to help with shift work, you would be looking for Provigil. Some doctors might be willing to prescribe a stimulant if one is really needed for work (Unlikely in the US, but not impossible)

If you still don't believe me, do go ask the folks at [link=http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/home.php" target="_blank]Bluelight[/link]

I have no problem admitting I use. But am using the same as my friends. I had no idea it was bad to sign in as a guest. I just did not think I would be here very long. LOL Sorry. Thank you for the link for the pills but I have no idea what x even is. Thanks anyway

I have no problem admitting I use. But am using the same as my friends. I had no idea it was bad to sign in as a guest.

It's annoying when someone who's clearly hiding who they are and what they're doing complains about others hiding what they are doing.

Thank you for the link for the pills but I have no idea what x even is. Thanks anyway

X = MDMA = "ecstasy"

Guest blueslady

I have no problem admitting I use. But am using the same as my friends. I had no idea it was bad to sign in as a guest.

It's annoying when someone who's clearly hiding who they are and what they're doing complains about others hiding what they are doing.

Thank you for the link for the pills but I have no idea what x even is. Thanks anyway

X = MDMA = "ecstasy"

Thanks for the imfo. I don't see why you guys are so nasty on here. Appologies are unaccepted. You attack. I have been very honest here and have not tried to hide anything. came here for a little help and little help is what I got. I won't apolagise again because it obviously would be useless. I will not bother you anymore but you people should really do some soul searching or at least figure out who pissed in your cornflakes and get them out of your lives. You sound very bitter to me. And I suspect you scare many users looking for help away. You certainly have me. Thank you

Excuse me but the people I know use coke as a recreational drug and they do very much care.

In this area there is a lot of seasonal work and ...yes, they use stimulents in the spring and fall to work very long hours. I will not say that they dont use them recreationally but I do know that when many of them are using for recreation, it is because they are tired and want to go snowmobiling or A.T.V.ing. I am speaking of pills here, not coke.

These people have full happy lives and are very concerned all the time about where the pills come from and whats in them. Also what the cocaine is cut with cause sometimes its good but sometimes it burns the heck out of you and makes you half sick.

Can I just say that if you're that worried about what the cocaine is cut with, then it would be a good idea to stop taking it, especially if it "burns the heck out of you and makes you half sick". That's hardly a 'recreational drug' is it? Especially if it's making you sick.

Another point I'd like to make is that this forum is one for people with mental illness and not simply substance abuse issues. Nor are we drug experts or counsellors and we're certainly not in the business of telling people where they can get the best street drugs.

If you and your friends want to play Russian Roulette with the drugs you are taking, that is your responsibility and nobody elses.

To attack members of this forum for giving you as much help and guidance as they were able, despite the fact that this is not strictly what this forum is for, is unnecessary.

It doesn't appear to me that you are looking for 'help' as such, more some guidance on how to get a better quality of street drugs. This is NOT what this forum is for.

I have only recently joined and people have been nothing but supportive and helpful. You also have to bear in mind that you are dealing with people with MI issues and as such, we are not always utterly polite when responding. If you had any experience of MI then you would understand this fact.

To say that people sound "bitter" because they were unable or unwilling to assist you with your drug habit is plain rude and incorrect. This is a friendly and helpful forum and I am sorry that you have not been able to see it as such.

/rant over

Guest blueslady

Can I just say that if you're that worried about what the cocaine is cut with, then it would be a good idea to stop taking it, especially if it "burns the heck out of you and makes you half sick". That's hardly a 'recreational drug' is it? Especially if it's making you sick.

Another point I'd like to make is that this forum is one for people with mental illness and not simply substance abuse issues. Nor are we drug experts or counsellors and we're certainly not in the business of telling people where they can get the best street drugs.

If you and your friends want to play Russian Roulette with the drugs you are taking, that is your responsibility and nobody elses.

To attack members of this forum for giving you as much help and guidance as they were able, despite the fact that this is not strictly what this forum is for, is unnecessary.

It doesn't appear to me that you are looking for 'help' as such, more some guidance on how to get a better quality of street drugs. This is NOT what this forum is for.

I have only recently joined and people have been nothing but supportive and helpful. You also have to bear in mind that you are dealing with people with MI issues and as such, we are not always utterly polite when responding. If you had any experience of MI then you would understand this fact.

To say that people sound "bitter" because they were unable or unwilling to assist you with your drug habit is plain rude and incorrect. This is a friendly and helpful forum and I am sorry that you have not been able to see it as such.

/rant over

Littlewing

Thank you for your reply. As soon as I started reading your post, things made sense. My bad. I don't know what I was thinking ...or not thinking. I totally forgot that this was not just an abuse board. Guess that shows how self centered I am right now. ;) ...so I have reread my post and thought about what I wrote. You made some good points here. It does look like I'm might be looking for help with continued drug use. Again I assure you I am not. I will tell you the real reason why. I have not lied here but just ommited some truths. I and my spouse and a few friends [plus a lot of others here] do these drugs but like I say are complaining that they arnt like the old days. These people, and I have always sworn that we would never do meth or any of the other "hard" drugs except cocaine. We have all been trying to quit. Quiting cocain shouldn't be all that hard. This is where the problem lies. No one can seem to quit. They are suspecting that the cut is killing us...so to speak. I guess I was looking for some comfermation so that would give us yet more insentive to quit...and maybe give us a hint as to why we are failing so misurablly in this endever. I guess thats all I got. Just my feeble attempt at trying to sort this all out.

Thank you

I humbly bow out.

Oh, definitely hard to give up! I've never developed a coke habit thanks to the fact that it would always send me into an agitated state (all these years on I can recognize that as actually triggering a mixed manic state... d'oh). However, several old friends who I partied with from 10 years ago until a year or so ago are still hooked on coke, use it to go to & cope with work etc. They earn big bucks so it hasn't ruined them in that respect, but I can see it is ruining them in other regards. Yet they can't give it up. Line before work... line at morning tea break... a couple at lunch... another at afternoon tea break... then a couple more straight after work as they have a few drinks to wind them down from their horrendous wound-up coked-up day.

At this point I must say how glad I am coke never agreed with me.

I do wish you & your friends luck with this. I'd recommend a good drug & alcohol counsellor.

Oh, definitely hard to give up! I've never developed a coke habit thanks to the fact that it would always send me into an agitated state (all these years on I can recognize that as actually triggering a mixed manic state... d'oh). However, several old friends who I partied with from 10 years ago until a year or so ago are still hooked on coke, use it to go to & cope with work etc. They earn big bucks so it hasn't ruined them in that respect, but I can see it is ruining them in other regards. Yet they can't give it up. Line before work... line at morning tea break... a couple at lunch... another at afternoon tea break... then a couple more straight after work as they have a few drinks to wind them down from their horrendous wound-up coked-up day.

At this point I must say how glad I am coke never agreed with me.

I do wish you & your friends luck with this. I'd recommend a good drug & alcohol counsellor.

generica

Thankyou so much for your post. You at least understand that I just may not be making this stuff up. Yor response has actually helped me undrstand some things. Again thank you

there are some harm reduction sites, but they are problematic because obviously those labeled as "safe pills" can be seen by manufacturers, who sometimes change their pills to the same size and colour to increase sales.

Maybe the fact that the drugs you are taking have god knows what in them could be enough of an incentive to get your friends to quit?

P.S despite the similarity in nicknames this isn't me. I'm a goody two shoes. Promise.

• 2 months later...
Guest johnny

"People who use drugs wouldn't care, trust me. You could be snorting the devil himself and it wouldn't matter. "

LOL!!

cocaine is a helluva drug....... lol

No, seriously, I've done it maybe three times my entire life, the last time being almost a year and a half ago and I STILL fiend for that stuff. It's so very, very addicting. ;) Surprisingly, as a bipolar, borderline personality, ex-homebound agoraphobe it didn't make me as agitated as I thought. I did try ecstasy one time and threatened to kill people.

Drugs+me= no no.

There is an online site that does give very good info on street drugs, the "cuts", the OTC meds that can be made to create them(or similarities), and what OTC drugs will do what with which meds. I ran across it some time ago will just investigating the meds I take. The site was VERY informative, and almost took a "Bevis and Butthead" approach to what is really happening out there. Reading it was hilarious, yet terrifying at the same time. The site hosts were "tongue in cheek" but also dead-on(no pun) with the "scene" from coke to meth.

Wish now I'd saved the site, but at the time it was horrifying as I work with peeps with MI and substance abuse issues. The "funny" was kinda not "funny" at the time, but it could have helped me to relate to some of those I try to help.

It is out there, and if I come across it again, I forward a link. I have no idea what it was I googled that night. A little "creative" searching might turn up the link.

Regards,

Deepsterd

Archived