CrazyBoards.org

all over again

hi,

i have been back toa very old coping mechanism for a while now. due to personal problems.

i hope this is not to inappropriate- if so please take it off.

i need an aand quench my pain well. however i get too many questions and need an alternative place that heals as fast and good.

thanks

d

Hi,

I am afraid that you will not get help in concealing cutting here. We have a policy on equipping people to minimise their cutting, and we cannot recommend places to cut. If you wish to talk about alternative coping mechanisms, I am happy to help you out on that one.

I am sorry for the earlier post. I have been in quite a depression lately and get to the end of my rope sometimes. I usually burn not cut.

I feel better after doing it and then later feel stupid for doing it. Then having to deal with the scars also makes me feel stupid for having done it in the first place.

thanks,

D

Do you have a therapist? If you are reverting back to these old coping mechanisms (cutting and/or burning), that obviously means something is wrong. The best way to handle the scars is to not have to deal with new ones and find healthy coping mechanisms. Cutting is a vicious cycle. As you said, you get upset you did it. When you get very upset, how do you cope? Get what I'm saying?

What you need is to fix the base problem.

Archived