CrazyBoards.org

up and then down for a few days

Its so frustrating. I think I'm doing better then I feel like absolute crap for a few days....

Anyone else like this?

Trouble is when I get these bad days, I really struggle to concentrate in work, get really paranoid/insecure with my wife etc.

I have good days and bad days. Today has been a bad day. I try to take ti easy at times like this, and keep doing positive things. Therapy has helped me a lot with that.

any time i'm getting over a major episode, i go up and down for a while. for me, up and down after being down all the time means i'm getting better.

I agree. Sometimes it's one step forward, one or two back, etc.

Have you thought about keeping a mood diary? That way you could maybe track your moods to see what, if anything, could be triggering them, along with those paranoid/insecure thoughts.

Thanks for posting this PC. Since I started lamictal, abilify and pristiq, I've been doing the same thing. I can't seem to get stabilized enough to deal with work. I've been out this week and because I'm also an alcoholic my boss has asked for a doctor's note. I understand her position but it bothers me quite a lot.

I'm glad someone said this may be a sign that things are getting better. I hope you level out and get some peace for a while.

Gracie

Archived