CrazyBoards.org

forget it

Speaking as a member, not a mod - take the gory details out of title and replace with trigger warning? Please?

tried to do that(skull and crossbones) couldn't get it to work i knew it needed one sorry

anyone hear about this?

well I guess noone else has heard about this atrocity. I guess what I found so absurd and ridiculous about the whole thing was that the report said that he didn't know she was dead when he raped her as if that would somehow mitigate the utterly horrible thing he had done. I guess it's true when you think you have heard everything you really haven't. The evil things

that people do to each other really doesn't surprise me anymore.

What is so ironic is that all of our troops in the middle east who miss their loved ones and wish they could come home

and this guy does what he did when he gets his chance. ;)

This kind of thing happens every day...excuse the triteness. This type of thing is in the news very often. It has ceased to shock me and I have no idea why anyone would do this particular combo of attrocities. I don't care anymore as long as the doer is off the streets or dead.

Gracie

I removed the happy face, lest anyone think this is a cheerful topic.

Brian, I hope in future that you will keep in mind that many of our members have suffered very serious traumas of various kinds. This topic doesn't help anyone here, doesn't provide any information that is useful to our group, and isn't funny. I'm not sure why you posted it, except for the shock value.

We're not all huggy-fuzzy-bunnies here, but a little consideration for your fellow nut-cases would be appreciated.

olga

I removed the happy face, lest anyone think this is a cheerful topic.

Brian, I hope in future that you will keep in mind that many of our members have suffered very serious traumas of various kinds. This topic doesn't help anyone here, doesn't provide any information that is useful to our group, and isn't funny. I'm not sure why you posted it, except for the shock value.

We're not all huggy-fuzzy-bunnies here, but a little consideration for your fellow nut-cases would be appreciated.

olga

first I didn't put a smiley face any where on this post which has four ;) symbols and I am now quite curious how it could have gotten there,hmmm secondly i thought this was a NEWS FORUM not one of the self help

forums also i think it is a little belittling and presumptous for you to decide why i posted something ..my reason was

that i didn't understand it myself and thought someone else may have heard about it and have more infiormation about it which would (WAS CLEARLY STATED) help me better understand the motivation behind such a horrible thing. the subtitle of this forum is about the sad cruel world we live in. Finally I am not a fuzzy huggy bunny nor do i presume anyone else to be.

In the future if you assume something about me pm me and do not attack my values in open forum.

My last post was intended to endthe thread"well I guess noone else has heard about this" and I expected that to be the end of it...... :)

Finally the actual title is TRIGGER which I changed it to from the original title after a helpful suggestion from another

moderator so anyone reading the topic was clearly forewarned.

Bummed-out lonely rabbit

I understand your point and that's why it's title was trigger followed by 4 triggers. I didn't post it to discuss the gory details

or morbid curiosity. My point was how absurd the excuse he used to mitigate the seriousness of the crime from an objective

intellectual position and maybe get someon elses perspective. These 4 walls don't have much to say and my dogs and cats

can't talk.lol sorta.

I surely didn't intend to offend anyone and if I did I apoligize but I do stand on the position that even the title of the forum

states "sad cruel world" and something offensive is still news and up for discussion. There are reports of suicides and deaths of famous people(Richard Jenni) which could be considered offensive to some people also as there is nothing worse than that

is there?

Thanx for the input and in the future if the word trigger is the the title it means reader beware of content and I feel if it was disseminated to the public it passed the FCC censors it's just news and up for discussion(not in a drive by and stare at the accident way).There are things discussed openly on this site that wouldn't pass that test and I just don't read them.

The excuse the idiot used was the most idiotic thing I have ever heard come out of anyones mouth(probably thought up by a lawyer). If any one concurs pm me and we can discuss it in a purely objective manner,if not "that's all I've got to say

about that" lol sorta.

Brian

Archived