CrazyBoards.org

I am now trying to cut the nanobots out of me before they either kill me or turn my bones and muscles into metal and I become a robot. I am trying to prevent this from happening by cutting them out with a knife. Sometimes it is in dangerous areas such as my wrist. I want to cut deeper but I am not suicidal, I don't want to die. I have a bright future ahead of me, my speaking career and art is taking off and in February many places are going to place orders. The reason for the delay (it was supposed to be this month for some of them) is that they couldn't get rid of the Christmas stuff because of the "great" economy. I also as mentioned in another post have a super powerful bomb in my neck and now it is so bad that I feel the shape that it is inside of me and need to cut that out too. I feel where the top of the bomb is and where the bottom of it is. Almost everytime I'm outside I have to move in weird ways side to side and in different patterns so the satellite armed with a high powered laser won't be able to lock on me. The government and aliens are theatening me all the time. Sometimes I hear the cloaked FBI agents inside my house and hear them moving. You don't see them because since their technology is 200 years ahead of our time, they have cloaking technology. The brain chip sends my thoughts to the government so they can hear my thoughts, but there is no way that I can get that one out! In stores it is terrible, the thought broadcasting is very scary and so is the thought insertion. So, help me! What do I do now! I don't want to go to the hospital, the people are against me there as well and are probably plotting something when I get there. They gave me a new pill but the pharmacy didn't have it yet, its an anti psychotic called "Moban." I am also taking Invega which is another anti psychotic but I don't believe that I need anti psychotics at all since I am not psychotic because I am just neurotic. There are stressors that are making everything worse, my brother might move far away, my mom has to go in for surgery, my mom is currently sick and even with a cold it usually turns into bronchitis or pneumonia- she has came close to death with a simple cold before. So, that is why neurotic- due to stress and anxiety, not psychosis. I am in tears because I don't want to die but the government is forcing me to kill myself. Aliens and the government are fighting for control and the government at this time is winning, awhile ago it was the aliens that were winning.

I am now trying to cut the nanobots out of me before they either kill me or turn my bones and muscles into metal and I become a robot. I am trying to prevent this from happening by cutting them out with a knife. Sometimes it is in dangerous areas such as my wrist. I want to cut deeper but I am not suicidal, I don't want to die.

I also as mentioned in another post have a super powerful bomb in my neck and now it is so bad that I feel the shape that it is inside of me and need to cut that out too. I feel where the top of the bomb is and where the bottom of it is.

FireBird,

I know you don't feel like you need an antipsychotic, and I get the impression that you want to deal with as much of this on your own as you can, but that really is a dangerous set of thought patterns. If it were me, I would call them "psychotic" For example, if nanobots do exist, they would have to be too small to see or feel them to cut out with a knife. If they do not exist, then what you have is instead a delusion which is becoming very dangerous. Likewise, if there ever were a bomb in your neck, it would be rigged to explode if any of the wires or casing were cut. But really, just the thought that there could be one there, and for you to be so tempted to try to cut it out is more dangerous than a bomb.

All the stress you are under in your life may be neurotic, although quite a bit seems justified, but the additional stuff is not just neurosis or anxiety. Beyond the stress, sometimes thoughts and fears ARE more dangerous than bombs and implants, and the antipsychotics are the only things that keep them from from killing people. If you cannot put the knife away and stay away from things you could use to cut yourself, I think you need to see a doctor immediately.

Hey Firebird, forget about the nanobots and bombs right now. Null0trooper is right, if they are there, messing with them may be worse than trying to rid yourself of them. If this stress is causing psychosis, you don't want to be wrong about the bots and bombs and find yourself in worse shape physically. I'm sure you have had thoughts that you later recognized to be delusional...You don't want to take the chance that these are delusional thoughts. If the thoughts cause you to hurt yourself, you need to question them.

Focus on mom...she needs you right now. Focusing on the nanobots, government and bombs is draining you too much to help her. I'm sure your attempts at thwarting the technology are upsetting to her and she needs as little stress as possible. Put down the knives for her sake.

You are tired and stressed. The antipsychotics will help clear up your thoughts enough to deal with this stress. You need to take them.

You should go to the hospital to check over those cuts and wounds. You don't want any infections. They will also be able to give you the meds you need to deal with this stress. Once you have the right meds and less stress, the nanobots and bombs won't bother you as much.

Please let us know how you are doing.

Someone called me from one of the boards that I posted on. I post on others besides this one. Now I know that proves the phone is bugged and they have micro cameras in my room, seeing what I am doing. They are tracking this very post right now. I have to find out who it was, because I'm scared they have an ambulance on its way to my house to take me away to Western State Mental hospital (the biggest mental hospital in the northwest). They're coming to take me away, ho ho, he he, ha ha!

Archived