CrazyBoards.org

I don't know what you guys... oh wait.

Hi! I'm Myrkr and I'm 18 and I have hallucinations. My MD thinks I'm probably schizophrenic or schizotypal or a paranoid schizophrenic.

Okay, like I was saying, I don't know what you guys hallucinate when you do, but I thought it'd be nice to share mine.

Let's see... I have armed skeletons (usually with scythes or machine guns), these ghostly things that walk on three toes with a swirled horned and a smaller, sharper, cone-like horn coming out of their heads and faces trying to escape out of their stomachs, I have small wisps of light and shadow, floating heads, shadow creatures, dismembered body parts, and voices!

The voices don't always make sense (Would your stepfather still love you if you were a shoe?) and aren't always nice (telling me I should never leave the house because everyone's out to get me). They've also told me things before that I hope with all my heart aren't true (people are only nice to me because it's a game and everyone is really just out to make a fool out of me for laughs).

So far, my two worst hallucinations have been when loads of voices told me I should run out of my house at 3 in the morning and walk two miles to the train to take a train to go to Penn Station to go anywhere away from everyone, and this other hallucination where a shadowy dog bit my hand off and it felt and looked like my hand was bitten off, but moments later my hand was fine again.

What do you guys hallucinate? What are your hallucinations like? Share if you please, or just comment on how off/odd mine are. ;)

I hallucinate all kinds of things, or what I pray are hallucinations because for some of them I believe they are real. I feel things crawling under my skin and those are the nanobots or small machines, I see shadows on my wall moving when no one is there (maybe its the cloaked FBI agents- their technology is 200 years ahead), shadow people, sometimes voices which I can't make out the words to it sounds like a TV is on or 2 people talking but I can't make out exactly what is being said, I see cars that are not there, people that are not there, and the most bizarre ones is when I get up from bed. Once I saw one of my model airplanes come to life and start flying and then going straight up and going through the ceiling. I have also seen tigers in my room and helicopters in my room. Sometimes I see random objects float in mid air. My diagnosis is Evil Schizoaffective disorder.

Lmao, I really need to do something about my deleting-issues.

Anyway, I was saying...

I once saw a guy I was obsessing about standing on the escalator, which were going in the wrong direction when he was there, and when I took a second look everything was back to normal.

Then I've seen some shadows and stuff, but my hallucinations are mostly auditory.

I could whistle with the boy upstairs from our own flat(when they weren't home) and when I was younger I could pick up the phone and hear people talk about my brother. I've also had people answering me when they weren't home. So, nothing scary here.

Edit~ Ive also had several pieces of fruit missing.

I had a paranoid psychotic depression, and my hallucinations were auditory. There were helicopters and SWAT teams following me everywhere, and I could hear them talking on their walkie talkies to each other and talking in a megaphone to me, telling me to give myself up. I have never been so terrified. I was hospitalized, and escaped and walked home, which was about 8 miles. The helicopters and SWAT teams followed me the whole time, and then surrounded my house.

Fortunately, that was years ago.

I hear my dead father's voice telling me to study all the time. I also get command hallucinations which are like OCD but in psychotic form - like 'Type in all these charts before anyone in the room says a word and you will be spared cervical cancer'. Since these are voices I'm not sure if it's OCD or psychosis but they are at me continually. One is telling me now 'Finish that assignment before your mother gets up or we'll give your dog epilepsy' And every night before I go to bed I see paper in front of me which I read. It is from a novel which has not yet been written which is in the deep recess of my mind. I read happily away thinking 'Wow this is great!' and then I think 'Wait this is an hallucination!' and poof! there goes the novel!

blackbird x

G-TV

All of my Experiences are quite diverse & I have the ability to articulate a recount of them.

I had an interesting encounter with the TV ~ August or September 1998.

I was manic & quite agitated.

I was watching afternoon crap (pre~recorded soaps or such.)

The programming & commercials sped up & started skipping.

I thought that they screwed up the sequencing at the TV station.

Then the Local Saskatoon News Crew appeared on air.

They were standing in a group chatting casually before the formal newsreading.

Caught quite off guard, they noticed that the camera was on air.

They sortof said, "What?" & looked straight into the camera.

The female newsreader put her face right into the camera & exclaimed,

"Who are you?"

Quite agitated,

I screamed,

"I AM A SERVANT OF GOD!"

Then a newsclip cut in of some

GOTH BUM,

brown hair,

young 20~ish,

slight,

long coat,

shoulders slumped a little,

looking a little defeated perhaps by a harsh street circumstance,

side profile,

paused patiently & then spoke in reverse.

I thought the TV station really screwed up & put the reel in backwards.

Then 5 different time zones of TV programs converged on my screen.

And then,

white letters,

close captioning for the deaf,

at the bottom of my TV screen spelled out the sentence,

"It doesn't matter who the messenger is."

~sic

Jesus survivor, that sounds pretty fucking terrifying!

I hope you don't have to go through anything like that again!

When I took an overdose of dipenhydramine I could see arms shooting up out of the floor and i tried to read a magazine but the people in the photos started eating themselves. That was pretty awful

blackbird x

That's crawly blackbird x. Don't do that again.

For a long time I wondered what the hell

was suppposed to mean.

It stuck with me.

It gradually became apparent that it meant We are all emissaries of the same Divine.

We benefit from each Other as We share this Journey.

We are all God.

The TV was also the emissary for the message.

It was like a terrifying burning bush experience.

What is his name? What shall I say to them? And God said to Moses, "I Am Who I Am."

For a long time I wondered what the hell

was suppposed to mean.

It means someone sent me a message.
;)

( kind of a joke but kind of not^)

That's crawly blackbird x. Don't do that again.

Agreed.

Archived