CrazyBoards.org

Um... hello

Hi there brave new world! (No, that isn't a Huxley reference... unless that would make me look better...)

I'm here looking to meet people and talk to others who feel the way I do. I'm 20 years old and I've got plenty of issues, thanks. I'm Manic Depressive (bipolar is the other way to put it), I've got a good case of PTSD, I'm a very nervous person (prone to panic attacks and problems related to stress), and I've got chronic pain from chronic headaches (could they possibly throw in chronic another time just to make me look like more of a hypochondriac?)

Anyways, enough about me. Hopefully I can meet some people on here who I can talk to without worrying about what a loonie I sound like. ;)

As you can see, I also have a large-sized case of PTSD and some anxiety issues to boot. Welcome to CB. I think it's a great place to be crazy ;)

Thanks for the welcome! Wanted to say also... I have asthma too! I'm just on an inhaler though... it's only when I'm super stressed that I need it. Still, something else in common. :)

Hopefully I can meet some people on here who I can talk to without worrying about what a loonie I sound like. :)

That's the idea ;)

I'm glad you found us...CB has been a great resource/support for me and there are some awesome fellow crazies here. Check out all of the boards, there's something for everyone-- it took me a while to get used to having so many options, lol.

Jump right in,

meg

edited to add:

ps- if you haven't found it already, 'view new posts' at the top of the page is my favorite button ever. this is probably totally obvious to you but who knows- thought I'd mention it.

ps- if you haven't found it already, 'view new posts' at the top of the page is my favorite button ever. this is probably totally obvious to you but who knows- thought I'd mention it.

Actually, it wasn't totally obvious - though I've used the button on other boards I didn't notice this one - and I appreciate the heads up.

Archived