CrazyBoards.org

How many former Jesus Christs do we have here?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just Jesus Christs or all forms of prophets and messiahs?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good topic.  If we include other religions, then you can count me in.  Plus I'm female, so I had to do a mental gender conversion that wasn't at all hard at th etime.

Just Jesus Christs or all forms of prophets and messiahs?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, sorry, I guess I limited it too much.  I guess I just want to hear of grandiose experiences of this type.

I'm not even schizophrenic but I like this area of the forum better because there are more interesting people here. Plus I am bipolar and have all sorts of delusions so I can try and give it a shot. You just said delusions so Im going to go wild with this one

For Jesus Christ I never really thought that I was Christ more as I thought that I was a messiah that God had chosen to lead his people to heaven. And God only rarely talked to me directly, most of the time he sent me signals or gave me messages through the radio. This one only lasted a few days at most, so it didnt cause a lot of trouble but its kinda funny. I was only the messiah once but God talked to me many times after that.

Continuing on the messiah thing, I once thought that the world was all fake (sort of like the Matrix) and I was the only one who was real. I couldnt tell anyone about this because then the "fake" people would knw that I know and they would kill me. This led to me becoming extremely paranoid and withdrawn from everyone. I even came up with complex plans to overthrow the government just so that they would admit that everything is fake. The delusion even drove me to go to places where I normally would never go because I thought that those places reallly didnt exist and that I could prove that the world was fake if I went to those places and nothing was there. This was my most promenent delusion and still occurs from time to time.

Going back to God, God once told me that the government was tracking me through a GPS device in my arm, because I was the smartest person alive and the government fears smart people because they are hard to control. Therefore I removed to "GPS" device with a kitchen knife and flushed it down the toilet. I still dont quite know what I removed if anything, but I still have a scar.

Other than that I've had your standard delusions:People are following me, I'm a science experiment, Aliens are coming to take over, etc.

I'm depressed now, I've never really realized how crazy I was until now. I really should have been hospitalized.

For being a Wiccan, I've had some pretty interesting dreams and I guess conversations with God, so to speak, through the radio or whatever.  It seems when I'm in that weird euphoric state of mind, that's when it happens.  It freaks me out too!

Once I had a dream that Jesus came to me in a the form of another persons body.  He said to me that I couldn't see him as himself, because I wasn't ready.  He gave me a hint of what it was like to be in heaven and he told me that because I was raped, that I shouldn't feel guilty.  When I woke up, I was having a serious anxiety attack and I know I was also experiencing my stupid sleep apnea.

My conversations with God through the radio have been just as interesting if not just as scary.  But I won't go into those.

Now for the grandiose experiences, I've felt that I've "connected" with the dead.  Oddly, I've heard them and felt them.  Here again, because I'm Wiccan, I think that's just because I'm strangely attracted to the paranormal.

You're a strange one, Miss Elizabeth...this I know.

I not only thought I was Jesus, at one time I was so far out there I thought I was God himself.  I thought I was controlling the weather.  There was a huge snowstorm one night, and I thought the weather was reacting to my raging mood.  One night I heard a choir of angels in the back of my head, and I thought the voices I was hearing was God speaking to me directly.  I also thought that when I died, I would revert to God in his true form (whatever the hell that was).  Talk about euphoria...that was the best feeling in the world.  Eventually it turned into thinking I was Jesus, and that I had returned to save the world.  Naturally I thought I was a genius.  I loved the confidence that came along with these thoughts too; I thought I could have any woman I wanted, lol.  My pdoc says I'm schizoaffective, so I guess this was my manic period. 

The downside of all this was the guilt I felt when I realized these things weren't true.  I thought I was going to hell for thinking of myself as the almighty.  I also thought I was one of the false prophets that we are warned about in the Bible.  I am starting to think about God again...that feeling of connectedness is coming back a little bit.  I feel like God is and has been watching over me.  He must be, because I should be dead right about now.  I don't know if this is normal or something I should be worried about.

Yeah Ben,

I thought I was the son of god too,  I was happy as a clam knowing that I would inherate the earth and all sorts of goodies.  Unfortunately I'll never be able to feel that way again knowing it made me homeless and stuff.  But I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Good one.  I started off as Ghandi, then Jesus, then controlled by the holy spirit, and then lastly God.  What a busy day I had.  I drove a half hour home from work as Jesus, writing random thoughts in a book as I drove.  To further deepen my psychosis, I stopped for gas and got chatty with the guy who pumped my gas.  I gave him 100 bill.  He said "you want change??"  I said no. I further thought he was an alien.  Now I think he's a dick.  Then I went home for a fence estimate of course.  I kept touching the guys thinking I was curing them of studdering and obesitiy.

Then I followed the "angels"(cars were guiding me) some more, I ended up at my sisters.  I kept touching her 2 autistic children.  (Her one son did start talking a couple weeks later, hehe. )  Eventually got me to go to the hospital, which I thought was code word for "spaceship".

At the hospital I got the controlled by holy spirit, touched the CT scan dude, saw hallucinations(water in toilet had waves and 50 bedpans full of smelly poo) from holy spirt to guide me.  Eventually I went bezerk, straped down to the "Cross".  Then I turned God.  Babling stuff.  Musclespasms.  ....etc etc.

I thought it was funny that when I would swear while being Jesus, it hurtmyself, and I would quickly apologize to my self ;)

When I'm manic I still wince  a little when the comediens on HBO say fuck 10x's.

After I got out of the Hospital, I sat down to watch TV, and Revelations was on and freaked me out. 

anotherBP Posted Today, 03:45 AM

Good one.  I started off as Ghandi, then Jesus, then controlled by the holy spirit, and then lastly God.  What a busy day I had.  I drove a half hour home from work as Jesus, writing random thoughts in a book as I drove.  To further deepen my psychosis, I stopped for gas and got chatty with the guy who pumped my gas.  I gave him 100 bill.  He said "you want change??"  I said no. I further thought he was an alien.  Now I think he's a dick.  Then I went home for a fence estimate of course.  I kept touching the guys thinking I was curing them of studdering and obesitiy.

Then I followed the "angels"(cars were guiding me) some more, I ended up at my sisters.  I kept touching her 2 autistic children.  (Her one son did start talking a couple weeks later, hehe. )  Eventually got me to go to the hospital, which I thought was code word for "spaceship".

At the hospital I got the controlled by holy spirit, touched the CT scan dude, saw hallucinations(water in toilet had waves and 50 bedpans full of smelly poo) from holy spirt to guide me.  Eventually I went bezerk, straped down to the "Cross".  Then I turned God.  Babling stuff.  Musclespasms.  ....etc etc.

I thought it was funny that when I would swear while being Jesus, it hurtmyself, and I would quickly apologize to my self

When I'm manic I still wince  a little when the comediens on HBO say fuck 10x's.

After I got out of the Hospital, I sat down to watch TV, and Revelations was on and freaked me out. 

that is such an awesome story! Before I got abilified and hospitalised a few weeks back, I thought I was the conduit for a psychic war between the nations of Greece and Israel. And I thought I had a secret psychic comunication thing going on with Steven Spielberg and my delusions were the reason he was making a film about the Munich athlete massacre, I was broadcasting my thoughts to him. I was also engaged in a particularly traumatic psychic war with a singer of a well known rock group. He kept sending me threatening messages via car number plates. I would see a registration like UIW 3254 and that would be him saying "You're in with...." and then another one VDZ 3987 "videos" "You're in with videos" WTF? And he kept taunting me that if my psychic malaise grew worse it would trigger a nuclear war by repeatedly playing the song "Johnny B Goode" on the local radio station. I heard the 4 minute nuclear attack warning siren going off in my head for 4 solid days! I can laugh about it now but at the time it was really scary...  ;)

Kevin367 Posted Aug 6 2005, 05:15 AM

Oh!!  Oh!!  I forgot to mention while I was in the hospital I'd look out the window to the clouds and you know how clouds always look like something...  only this time it was amplified I'd see angels and dragons and stuff in the clouds and sunsets it was sooo cool!

Tee hee! My mother once heard Jesus talking to her through a crack in the clouds. She had severe anxiety at the time (is it possible to have psychotic anxiety I wonder?) and he said to her "You'll be okay Deirdre" and she had to go off and do my sister's ironing and act all normal.  :) This is her favourite anecdote about her crazy days, Im sure she wont mind me sharing it with you.

Ben, likewise it is good to know I am not alone in my car-plate psychosis hell....  :P Today I got UWB 1791 "U Will be" then CRS 9873 "crushed" WTF? ;)

Just curious.  Count me in!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't be silly.

I'm always strictly rational.

I just know, at times, if the dumb bastards would just get the fuck out my way, I can do anything and everything and in no time at all!

The weird thing is, sometimes, just sometimes, I'm right.  ;)

Archived