There goes the neighborhood

Still debating whether to dive in or not. The premise looks a fuck of a lot better than a lot of other shithole places on the 'net presumably offering "support" but really offering moral straitjackets and intelligence-insulting facile attempts at social engineering and conformist mind-poison.

OTOH, if any have found this place like that, please holler with a heads up warning so it will know to flee NOW.

/./././././././

No seriously, we just comes to talk about nipple clamps.

;)

hihihi

Hello and welcome. No ((( hugs))) here. Plus you can fuckin' swear and not get banned. The other support sites are lame and enable people to make the same mistakes again and again. In my opinion, anyway. Here, you'll get a virtual ass kicking if you need it! It's fucking great.

Hey, Moriah---welcome to the loony bin. I can tell you glanced at the rules because you know about nipple clamps. (Essential for good mental health, you know.)

Anyway, I have no idea what other places are like, but the people here are my friends and they put up with me. So that's a good thing. Lots of good information about drugs and therapy, and we have blogs if you feel bloggy.

PM one of the mods if you have a question or problem.

olga

Hey, Moriah---welcome to the loony bin. I can tell you glanced at the rules because you know about nipple clamps. (Essential for good mental health, you know.)

Anyway, I have no idea what other places are like, but the people here are my friends and they put up with me. So that's a good thing. Lots of good information about drugs and therapy, and we have blogs if you feel bloggy.

PM one of the mods if you have a question or problem.

olga

Thanks Olga. Yes, routine nipple pinching done JUST right makes for a happy camper, and even the batshit insane can take a holiday in a good stiff orgasm. ;)

It has already begun to take advantage of the blog feature, and transfer older shit from two other blogs at 2 other sites where running headlong into boundless human stupidity and hypocrisy took its inevitable toll. (LOL)

It does have a couple questions so will shoot you a PM shortly to inquire, thanks for that.

Hello and welcome. No ((( hugs))) here. Plus you can fuckin' swear and not get banned. The other support sites are lame and enable people to make the same mistakes again and again. In my opinion, anyway. Here, you'll get a virtual ass kicking if you need it! It's fucking great.

WELL met scatty, no huggles back! ;)

Anyplace it can fuckin swear has a definite plus. Freedom of speech, its a good thing.

As for ass kicks, well, provided Moriah can give back twice as good as it gets, with impunity, let 'em try. :)

Archived