liveoak Posted March 11, 2009 Share Posted March 11, 2009 I just bought my first laptop, a refurbished Dell Latitude D620. Over time, not much time, the touch pad and the areas on either side of it get really hot, esp the part over the battery... is this normal? 1. What can I do to reduce the heat? Right now I have it hanging over the edge of the table. That helps a little bit. 2. Another question: Can I leave the recharger thing plugged in to the wall even when I'm not using it? It has a little green light that's on. 3. If I leave the recharger plugged into the laptop overnight, longer than it takes to charge up the battery, is that harmful? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.