CrazyBoards.org

Veryverymanic but must clean..

Feeling really really hyper despite having taken meds. Can't stop pacing or fidgeting. I am ecstatic because I have a special purpose on this Earth and no one else exists. No one else exists I can do anything I can fly I can walk through walls. Bust I just ran into a wall and didn't go through something must be stopping me. Can't keep up with thoughts everything is going very fast but God just told me I have to clean if I want to regain my ability to walk through walls. I think I will go clean now don't know what I'll clean. I have many hours of cleaning ahead of me if I want to walk through walls like I could before. I know I could do it before maybe now I can fly. I can fly I really can. I can do anything I can be anything. I will go and clean now the CD just ended I have to clean.

I just got kicked out of the kitchen I was cleaning too much I don't know what to do I can't walk through walls but I'm too hyper to sleep. I am very very happy. I am insanely ecstatic. Do I sound manic?

(I know I am late at this but had to post) Hmm, let me think....  does this post sound manic... hmmm....  well....  hmmm.... I don't know....

YES YOU ARE MANIC!!  No flying for you, but feel free to come over and clean my place, it needs a good scrubbing. 

BTW, God told me to tell you to call your shrink. 

;)

Thanks guys but nope, I am fine now.. took extra meds and went to bed and even though I am still a bit manic it's not acute anymore and I'm happy just sitting at home and trying to walk through walls.  =) School starts soon though hope I don't do anything stupid..

Still, call the pdoc, even just leave a message if you can't talk with him until Monday.  You'd want your meds to prevent that kind of mania; you could get in trouble before you realize you need "extra" meds.  See if you can work at getting to a stabilizing dose of a mood stabilizer!

Archived