Luvox, your experiences?

i think luvox messed up my sleep because when i had a sleep study done...well BESIDES how uncomfortable and paranoid it made me...the results were abnormal. i never reached REM sleep, and the other stages were screwy. so im goin off it i already know but...yeah has it messed with anyone else? i was on 200mg total before. (1 and rise and 1 before sleep)

to be honest i haven't much different on luvox then any other antidepressant besides effexor or cymbalta, which made me more depressed and suicidal. has it helped anyone with OCD? im not sure i have a specific OCD i just couldn't stop obsessing on my anxiety...so i asked to be put on something that would help. i complain alot about derealization/brain fog on this board...i guess im a control freak and need to feel in control of my emotions. but it made the fog worse...and like i said, sleep is messed up. what're your guys experiences with it?

• 1 month later...
Guest Robert's Daughter

Well I just wanted to share with anyone who has been taking Luvox for over 3 years or more there is a new anti-depressant called "Prestiq" that my father who is 69 just started taking a few days ago and he is like a new person! Call your Doctor and ask about this new miracle!

Guest Robert's Daughter

i think luvox messed up my sleep because when i had a sleep study done...well BESIDES how uncomfortable and paranoid it made me...the results were abnormal. i never reached REM sleep, and the other stages were screwy. so im goin off it i already know but...yeah has it messed with anyone else? i was on 200mg total before. (1 and rise and 1 before sleep)

to be honest i haven't much different on luvox then any other antidepressant besides effexor or cymbalta, which made me more depressed and suicidal. has it helped anyone with OCD? im not sure i have a specific OCD i just couldn't stop obsessing on my anxiety...so i asked to be put on something that would help. i complain alot about derealization/brain fog on this board...i guess im a control freak and need to feel in control of my emotions. but it made the fog worse...and like i said, sleep is messed up. what're your guys experiences with it?

My dad who has been taking Luvox for over 3 years, finally went to see his doctor and is now on this new drug "Prestiq" and after only a few days he feels so much better. Check it out!

I was on luvox for around 2 years i think. I was on it for treating depression, anxiety, panic attacks and OCD.

It worked ok, but I had really bad teeth grinding from it. I had to wear a mouthguard for quite a while!

My p-doc changed me over to Paxil, and more recently prozac. I dont have the same side effects on prozac, which is great for me.

Archived