Hi Karen, and welcome to Crazyboards. Please read the rules when you get a chance and let us know if there is anything you don't understand. It's perfectly okay to PM a moderator with questions.

olga

Hello All,

New here myself and just wanted to thank everyone in advance for any help/support I find on this great site. I have read several topics and posts and all of them have been helpful. I am 44, male, and have been dealing with panic attacks since I was 18, then in my mid 20's began suffering from depression which was then diagnosed as bipolar II because I don't ever get completely manic. I tend to stay on the low end of the spectrum. Meds are currently Lamictal 100mg X 2, Seroquel 25mg at night for sleep, clonazepam 1mg X 3 daily, and tramadol for back pain. (They won't give me any opiates because I tend to like them too much) Unfortunately, oxycodone in particular is the best antidepressant/anti-anxiety med I have ever been on. Well don't want to ramble just wanted to say hello and I hope to meet some good friends here!

Sincerely,

Rich (ekidrocks)

Archived