CrazyBoards.org

Does any ne else get the feeling they are being watched? I used to think there were video cameras around the house or a new stuffed animal. That every cop or emergency vehicle I saw while walking down the road were following me. Anything like this or similar for anyone else?

• 4 weeks later...

hmm I have felt that way before.....but mostly when I was using drugs. After the drug use and Sometimes now I do too but its not extensive. I think most people experience this sometimes but if you are experiencing it to an extent that you can't function or you are extremely scared/paranoid than it may mean you have some kind of psychosis.

YES I felt that way. OFTEN. And I still am convinced that my ex husband and my ex boss both bugged me from time to time.

I am also convinced that an ex boyfriend, who was in the military, got me into serious shit with our military's security.

I have no evidence that it did not happen.

I also know that from time to time I am followed so that they can hi-jack my car. I drive a very popular and very fashionable make and colour of car.

one of my recurring hallucinations is a man's face at my window watching me and blocking the window. i've grown used to him, ignore him and mostly he doesn't bother me much these days. when i am extremely paranoid (which, as to its strength, is a newer symptom) i am sure anyone i see looking at me

I once stood in the middle of a cornfield with my middle finger raised to the sky. The satellites were watching me at the time, and I wanted them to know that I wasn't going to take any of their BS.

I know for a fact that I am being watched both by aliens and the gov. Not a delusion. The gov wants me to fight in a war that they created and billions will die, because of me. My fault. They are in the process of turning me into a robot to fight. The Aliens are preparing to invade Earth, destroy the planet, and have chosen me along with hundreds of others throughout the planet to fight in an intergalactic war. So, I'm being torn apart from these groups, and I ain't want to fight in a war!! They both implanted things in my non-existent "brain" which I don't have. What the heck is a "brain" anyways??? I have a complete lack of intelligence, as indicated in my numerous IQ tests. Seriously, all in the Borderline Intellectual Functioning range. The world is not real. I don't know who I am half the time. Speaking of time, it is soooo weird!! My time is all distorted. Yesterday seems like days/weeks ago, weeks seem like months, and months, well, seem like years. I wish I was young again. I mean I'm officially "26" but feel more like 500 million years old. I remember a billion years ago, when I thought the Atari had GOOD graphics!!

And I have seen them post numerous posts under my name. I swear that to you.

I see things appearing on websites which I bloody well know for a fact I never posted. NEVER.

But, it is there, posted under my name.

meltingwalls: "Does anyone else get the feeling they are being watched?"

When I was living home with my mum I sometimes got the impression that someone was bugging my room and I kept the curtains closed for fear of being watched. While I was having a psychosis later in life I got the idea that someone was videotaping everything I did. I guess that these type of ideas are rather common and doesn't necessarily mean that one has a psychosis. If these things still disturb you there is medical help that one can get.

Karin: "I see things appearing on websites which I bloody well know for a fact I never posted. But, it is there, posted under my name."

It happened to me once that I got a spyware in my computer which enabled basically anyone with a special program, freely available on the internet, to control my computer. Do you have an anti-virus/anti-spyware package installed? They don't help against governements, but should help against intruders that like to post in other peoples names. An other explanation is that your name is quite common. Have you registered your name at the sites where there are posts in your name?

FireBird:

"I know for a fact that I am being watched both by aliens and the gov. Not a delusion. The gov wants me to fight in a war that they created and billions will die, because of me. My fault."

Why do you think that it's your fault? Seems that the governement is to blame if they started the war. It could also be the aliens fault. If there is a war, that is.

"They are in the process of turning me into a robot to fight. The Aliens are preparing to invade Earth, destroy the planet, and have chosen me along with hundreds of others throughout the planet to fight in an intergalactic war. So, I'm being torn apart from these groups, and I ain't want to fight in a war!! They both implanted things in my non-existent "brain" which I don't have."

I myself had the idea that I was controlled by hypnosis, and I have memories of it that seem perfectly real. It is a similar experience to your own in that ideas somehow come from outside, that they are implanted. I have also read about another person in a book about psychosis that had the idea of an implant in the brain that was somehow communicating with them. So there seem to be quite many who have similar ideas. I'm quite sure that not all of them are part of something conspiratorial, that some have psychosis. And I guess that you believe so to since you are posting in this forum. That is a relief for me at least, because there is no way for me to be 100% sure of anything anymore. This because of that I quite recently have been made aware of that I might have both hallucinations and false memories, primarily false memories. And how can one then be sure of anything?

If you have a problem in that you believe that you have to follow any of the voices, I've read about psychotherapy that worked against a similar problem when a man believed he had to follow voices. The voices did not disappear but the man could put is own self over the voices.

"I have a complete lack of intelligence, as indicated in my numerous IQ tests. Seriously, all in the Borderline Intellectual Functioning range."

Have you been able to concentrate on taking these test while simultaneosly believing that you are in an interstellar war? Believe me when I say that IQ isn't everything. But I'm also puzzled when you say that both the aliens and the governement have choosen you. "The world is not real." So it seems to me to. Hope you will get well!

Archived