CrazyBoards.org

I've been reading the crazymeds web site for a while now and never realized there was a board!

So, hello. You can call me Trin. I'm from Florida. I've been diagnosed with BPD. Fun oh fun. I'm working on it.

So, I'll be lurking around for a bit. ;)

hi trin,

and there are also people here who are not only not from florida but have never even been near it! oh, unless arizona counts. is that close? i don't think it is. i'm a friend of db's and i have a thread on the springer thing too. please stop by and say hi, or better yet start your own if you're comfortable with it.

i have major depression, anxiety and a dash of OCD to round things off. i'm medicated and doing pretty well right now.

hope you reach out a bit and see what the place has to offer.

grouse.

Hi,

There are a few people from florida here...if that interests you.

I live in florida on the gulf coast.

I have my own thread on the "springer show."

Good Luck!!!

december

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm on the gulf coast, too. Charley turned right into my area last year when he was supposed to hit Tampa. Hurricane season. Fun oh fun.

hi trin,

and there are also people here who are not only not from florida but have never even been near it! oh, unless arizona counts. is that close? i don't think it is. i'm a friend of db's and i have a thread on the springer thing too. please stop by and say hi, or better yet start your own if you're comfortable with it.

i have major depression, anxiety and a dash of OCD to round things off. i'm medicated and doing pretty well right now.

hope you reach out a bit and see what the place has to offer.

grouse.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL. Arizona has sand, so I guess that's close enough. ;) Thanks for the welcome. I will definitely check things out.

Hi,

Oh yes, the hurricane season. I'll be spending the first of part of sept in california and then end of sept in oregon. I cannot handle another season like we had last year. Even though there was no damage to my house, I was working, and had to deal w/ hurricane related matters everyday. I cant do it anymore. so...i'm leaving on a jet plane....

Not only was i going through personal crap, but the hurricanes just made everything worse. so this year i decided to leave.

Last year I created my own reality where hurricanes didnt exist. It made life easier, but its not really healthy to make one's own reality like that.

anywho - enough about me, more about you!!!

Love,

december

minor threadjack.

arghh. curse you db!! i'll be singing that song for days!!! leaving on a jet plane. arghhh.

end threadjack.

hi trin! still checking things out? cool. this is really such a neat place. just meet some friends and you're away to the races.

see ya round.

grouse.

Archived