CrazyBoards.org

I'm on 5mg of Ztprexa until I can see the county nurse practitioner on the 25th. I'm also on 1-2mg of Klonipin and 30 mg of paxil...I still want to hurt myself, I'm so depressed .

My brain is not letting me carry out whole words,thoughts,sentences.....Sp=omething has got to help...my bf and I have no life, I can't talk and care on conversations, I have no libido, no desire for anything. I hate this. I just want to die. Anything would be better then this

Sorry you're feeling so bad. Just offhand, looking at your med lineup, maybe the Zyprexa and Klonipin are putting the brainlock and depression on you...Can you call your clinic and ask a doctor/nurse what you can do until you see the nurse? Maybe they can let you go down a little in your Zyprexa and see what happens. Just hang in there.

Definitely try to contact the nurse again.  You shouldn't have to put up with feeling like such crap.  Ask them what you can do in the meantime that may help you feel a little better because you are so low you have to look up to see a snake's belly!!!

Or just sleep until the 25th.  But that probably isn't good....

Archived