CrazyBoards.org

More a re-introduction actually...

Just wanted to say, I'm back folks.

Sorry for the rather long sabbatical, but I've been a bit mental (ok, quite a LOT mental) LOL! :)

I'm less mental now, but my credit cards and I aren't talking at ALL...and I've been up and down like the proverbial yo-yo and completely unable to concentrate on anything at all. Have got to the stage of having to go into an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (well, I'm in the process of doing so). Don't know if you have those in the States, but basically it's an arrangement with your creditors whereby you avoid being made bankrupt (which would mean I would lose my job and therefore my house etc etc).

However, I'm back now. I do hope everyone has been ok. I'd love to hear from you all.

Smooshes and snuggles, it's good to be home ;):)

Littlewing

Littlewing!! I was just thinking about you a few days ago. It's so good to "see" you again.

I'm sorry to hear things have been so rough. And I'm sorry that your finances are out of whack.

I hope spending some time on CB will be helpful for you.

Take care.

Peace,

Phoenix

Thanks you guys! Missed you all.

It's going to take a while for me to catch up (and I may not be able to do so in its entirety) maybe I could just get someone to give me a synopsis of the last 3 months LOL! Just kidding! :):)

It really feels good to be back. Mind you, if my Pdoc has listened to me from the beginning, then this probably wouldn't have come to pass in the first place. Having said that, my firm have been utterly brilliant again. I really feel as though I lucked out here - at least it's one less thing to worry too much about, especially in these times of global blinking poverty!

I hate recessions! ;)

Welcome back LW,

Sorry to hear your credit woes, but at least you are doing something about it... and it's probably a good step in the long run - if you can't get credit, you can't spend any more money you haven't got!

Great to see you back though!

Love,

Hey guys! It's really great to be back.

Yeah, it's a bit of a relief actually to admit that I'm going to have to go into the IVA. I should have done it last year when I originally looked into it, but kept putting it off...ach well.

Tryp my honey...I've been a bit nutty, ok nuttier than I usually am, but it is lovely to 'see' everyone again. I hope you've been well?

When my concentration is a bit better, I'm going to try and catch up with the board and friends blogs to see what's been happening for them.

It's a funny old life, isn't it? ;)

Archived