CrazyBoards.org

I forced myself out of bed, and I fed my puppy, and i'll go to work tonight, but i'm having so much trouble doing everything.

This overwhelming apathy is leading into despair. Before, I had dreams to hang onto, but I don't even care about that anymore. Usually i'd call tdoc if i'm feeling this bad, but I don't even think that will help. I'm losing hope very very fast.

I'm scared that I don't have anything to hang onto anymore. Will I care about stuff again?

blj,

itll all get better in time. i know right now you dont see that light at the end of that endless tunnel, but its there.

haven't told anybody this in a while, but hey, i love you, even though i don't know you, we do share experiences that the normies cant comprehend. hang in there.

hey Blue,

yes, it does get better and there is reason to hope. I never thought I'd be saying that five months ago, but it's amazing how much drugs, therapy, time, lifestyle changes, etc. can eventually help...and then you get your life back. I remember when everything was a chore, when everything was hard because my brain wasn't cooperating, and I didn't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I held fast to the fact that other people were seeing it for me....that other people were promising me that they'd help me get out of the depression. And it happened eventually.

take care,

dance

hi sweet blue,

I'm sitting in the depression pit with you right now, but we're going to get out soon. Unfortunately, while we're here, its hard to feel anything. Its hard to care about anything. Its hard to move.

Be gentle with yourself. Call pdoc and/or tdoc as often as you need to. Try to do things that normally feel good, even if you can't feel right now.

I love you, doll. It won't be long before things are brighter.

PR

Hey Blue hon, it WILL pass...remember how bad I was before Xmas last year when you were offering me words of support and kindness? I got out of it - thanks in a large part to the lovely people here at CB. It'll go, you just have to be patient with yourself. Give your tdoc a call...it can't hurt, and it may even help you. It's worth a try, isn't it?

But for now, thinking of you, and you're welcome to PM me anytime if you want to vent!

Hugs

LW

xx

Call your pdoc. They can always fix things. Or at least try. And "keep on trying" is our MI motto, isn't it?

Seriously, I hope you feel better soon. And definitely call the pdoc.

thanks, everybody. I needed to hear all of that.

I saw tdoc today, and it was helpful.

I don't think this crash is med related (except, of course, i'm not taking enough of them to work yet)

It's just been a really, really challenging week when I had no more resources left. We made a plan for surviving the week, and we're going back to weekly appointments until things get better. I also promised to call if things get worse.

I left pdoc a message a week ago, and she never called back. I have an appointment at the end of next week, so unless she calls back i'll just wait it out.

Archived