CrazyBoards.org

im not sure if im doing the right thing

Because i know i need help i wrote a massive note to my tutor about my experiences and stuff. now my tutor is trying to help but hes not exactly expeerienced in this area so it seems like there was no piont in telling him. also i am finding it rely hard to just tell him everthing coz well im not sure. he thinks i should see a counselllor but i relly dnt want to. im not sure wot to do now.

Because i know i need help i wrote a massive note to my tutor about my experiences and stuff. now my tutor is trying to help but hes not exactly expeerienced in this area so it seems like there was no piont in telling him. also i am finding it rely hard to just tell him everthing coz well im not sure. he thinks i should see a counselllor but i relly dnt want to. im not sure wot to do now.

Wow, Self, going to your tutor with this kind of stuff is a giant leap. Kudos to you for doing that. I realize you're worried if there's even anything he can do to help you, but at least you told someone and reached out. You are doing something to help yourself.

Now, what is holding you back from wanting to see a counselor? Is it too private? Are you worried what will happen if you tell them everything?

What is your tutor doing to help you out?

Hey,

Well, just wanted to say congratulations on telling your tutor. Telling someone and asking for help is a big step, and you should be proud of yourself. Even if he doesn't know quite how to help, I think it's still good that you told.

It sounds like this person wants to help, but doesn't really know how. I think he's probably right that seeing a counselor could really help you. I'm wondering why you don't want to see a counselor.

Yeh, I agree! It was a really big step for you to actually tell someone, so well done foe doing that!

I didn't want to see a counselor, but in the long run it has helped me alot! I'm still going at the moment, and sooo many areas of my life have improved form going there! I recommend it to anyone!

Hope you ok :-)

X

Hey,

You're right, it IS weird talking to strangers, and some of them aren't very nice. But there are nice ones out there, and if someone is mean to you, you can just stop going.

I always feel weird the first few times I see a new counselor, but sometimes they can be the best source of help - they know a lot of stuff, and they're trained to deal with these issues.

I really hope you'll consider giving it a try.

Archived