"Anger"?

Lcestdany

I know this is can be disturbing, but I've never hurt anyone (save for some preschool scuffles) and I don't think I will, although sometimes I want...to physically hurt people. Whenever someone's messed with me I imagine in my head the many ways I could possibly get back at them. Okay, it's a lot more explicit than that, but...well you imagine. it's a feeling (I will try my best to describe it) that "i'm going to do it someone in the future or at a point where I have nothing to lose".

sorry ;) that felt weird. I would normally never disclose this to anyone because I seldom hear anyone talk about it. I wonder if most of people do it too, but won't admit it.

P.s. note, i'm not planning to hurt anyone, and I do feel compassion and I appreciate it when people are kind to me, and I would want everyone to be like that if only it was possible.

I think I know what you mean. I'm very much a non-violent person myself but when somebody wrongs me I have all sorts of violent fanasies about what I want to do to that person.

I wouldn't call this "normal" but as long as there is no intent or plan it's just something that comes with our MI package. If you do start to develop intent or plans, thats when you should get help.

You're definitely not alone in this. I even try not to kill spiders - despite the fact that sometimes they are REALLY big and hairy and make me want to jump on a chair and point and scream like a big girl (which I am), but yeah, occasionally, especially when I'm in a mixed state, my rage can get the better of me and I do fantasize about the many and varied ways I can get back at people who I perceive have wronged me. Even if those poor sods are total strangers who have bumped against me when getting off the train.

Silly but true. So no, in short, you're not alone and you're not a freak...well not anymore than the rest of us, anyhow! Lol!

LW

Archived