CrazyBoards.org

Did I delete my own post? Klonopin/surgery ?

Forgive me if I posted this twice.  I hit something and think I deleted my first try at typing this.  I just wanted to know if Klonopin is a med that needs to be stopped a certain amount of days before surgery (general anesthesia) like you have to do with ibuprofen or vitamin E etc.  I didn't know if there are any problems with Klonopin and blood clotting or with interference with general anesthesia, etc.  Anyone know?  Thanks....

I'm also curious about clonazepam and surgery...in my case it'll be having the broken bits of two molars extracted and they have said that they might want to put me ender since it may take a while to get all the roots  :ph34r:  ( ick, I hate dentists)

• 3 years later...
Guest glennablom
I'm also curious about clonazepam and surgery...in my case it'll be having the broken bits of two molars extracted and they have said that they might want to put me ender since it may take a while to get all the roots

I'm having kidney surgery in about a week (just lithotrypsy, but they do use a general anesthetic) and the full page, small print, sheet they gave me of drugs to stop taking did not list Klonopin/clonazapam.

Tommy

Archived