CrazyBoards.org

bluuuuuuuurk (warning - grumpy pants blog)

blurk....it is a new word....There is a blurk living in me scrunching my stomach and making me feel blurky. So frustrating not being able to put a feeling into words. If it could speak it would say bluuuuuurkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, blurk blurk blruuuuuuuuurk and in the words of Jerod life sucks kill me now, oh yes and blurk. Shit I need to vent...but I cant. Anyone else suffer from not being able to communicate effectively with their pdoc...blurk blurk...blurk blurk blurk.

My blurk monster is green and he's a bitch...Im getting him circumsised tomorrow and I'm gonna laugh.......hehehe.........my blurk monster has genetalia........ok that is quite mean of me but im feeling evil....blurk monsters are evil too.

got to go watch a soapie now......brain and eyeball soup...not heard of it.....that's a good thing! It is popular with blurk monsters

"Blurk"

I can relate to that as a word.

I get very frustrated sometimes at not being able to translate what's going on inside of me into words that the people around me understand. Sometimes the words available just don't describe the feeling. It's like that "depression" word in the first place -- do I mean I'm down because it's raining and I meant to go for a walk? or do I mean I'm going to kill myself in the next minute or two?

Not being able to communicate with my pdoc is even worse, I agree. And more crucial because you need your pdoc to understand what's going on in order to help with it.

Meanwhile, maybe you can sell the blurck-monster on ebay?

Fiona

I'm feeling really "blurky" right now.  So blurky I hardly even know what to say in this post.  I'm down...  My therapist wants me to just sit a while with these feelings and try and work through what I'm feeling.  I'm not suicidal.  I want to live! I want to be fucking happy! But perhaps because of some issues I am depressed and maybe some time and adjustment is all that is needed.  I am trying to be patient.

Karen

Archived