CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
Velvet Elvis

All you need to know about the Autism-Vaccine controversy

You don't get it.

You made all the claims.   You have to back up ALL the claims, and not with unpublished papers from a Tasmanian veterinary school.

Well, to start out, how about backing up your claim that vaccines cause autoimmune reactions. Secondly, source how such an autoimmune reaction mimics autism.

Velvet Elvis if you need structure to follow me then I am sorry, normally people can follow this level of structure fine.

I don't need structure to follow you asswipe.  

The problem is that your premises follow from one another on pretty much the same level as 2+2 = 5. 

Quit bringing up motherfucking PANDAS.

It's a theory at best.

PANDAS- often induces autism like symptoms, and is autoimmune based. Do I need to cite validity for that too?

It would help. From what I know, PANDAS is not well established in the scientific community.

Wow, Bill is so charming. Even thought he doesn't have DNA passed down through the millennia that helps him to understand how referencing scientific assertions works.

Now that doesn't necessarily mean he's stupid.

Edited by crtclms

My mom didn't even have a good reason, aside baseless paranoia about microchip trackers (I think).

I didn't get any of the required vaccinations after 13. My "deadbeat" dad was responsible for that until he gave up on her shit. Then, she just forged the papers. 

When I got to college, I just got bloodt ested for immunity before going with the vaccinations... And I had the immunity