Yo....

I was about 70% through a detailed story of my journey into craziness and then my browser crashed.

Yeah, I'm not happy right now....

Let's see how short I can make this.............

I live in Louisiana, Katrina started me on the drop towards depression in 8th grade.

My parents lived separately and then out of the blue, they divorced. I didn't care, I was distracted. I was living unconsciously. Depersonailzed.

I started smoking pot, popping pills, etc.

Tried to OD of ecstasy(last year, junior year), but I'm poor so it didn't work. No one found out, but I was later committed to a adolescent psychiatric hospital the next week anyway. Started my journey of psychiatric drugs with Cymbalta.

Currently diagnosed with MDD.

Recently, my docs have been trying to fix my other problems which is appartently confusing and mysterious because no one will diagnose anything. It's kind of hard to explain, but it's a mixture of symptoms from bipolar, mild psychosis, attention deficit, and oppositional defiant. I've recently just started taking Seroquel.

Now: 60mg Cymbalta in the morning, 150mg Seroquel at night.

Sorry this is the extremely short version. Blame my laptop or Mozilla or whoever. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm totally cool with personal things, just be prepared to get a weird answer because I have some weird problems....

Thanks.

ABD

I was about 70% through a detailed story of my journey into craziness and then my browser crashed.

Yeah, I'm not happy right now....

Let's see how short I can make this.............

I live in Louisiana, Katrina started me on the drop towards depression in 8th grade.

My parents lived separately and then out of the blue, they divorced. I didn't care, I was distracted. I was living unconsciously. Depersonailzed.

I started smoking pot, popping pills, etc.

Tried to OD of ecstasy(last year, junior year), but I'm poor so it didn't work. No one found out, but I was later committed to a adolescent psychiatric hospital the next week anyway. Started my journey of psychiatric drugs with Cymbalta.

Currently diagnosed with MDD.

Recently, my docs have been trying to fix my other problems which is appartently confusing and mysterious because no one will diagnose anything. It's kind of hard to explain, but it's a mixture of symptoms from bipolar, mild psychosis, attention deficit, and oppositional defiant. I've recently just started taking Seroquel.

Now: 60mg Cymbalta in the morning, 150mg Seroquel at night.

Sorry this is the extremely short version. Blame my laptop or Mozilla or whoever. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm totally cool with personal things, just be prepared to get a weird answer because I have some weird problems....

Thanks.

ABD

Welcome to CB Andy! The bathroom is down the hall and to the left!

Welcome to CB, I agree that it sounds like you're in the right place.

I've learned a lot and found some great support (and humor) here throughout my ride on the 'med-go-round' and hope that you find these people as helpful as I have. Hang in there with the meds, it can get really frustrating trying to find the right one(s) but when you do, it is SO worth it, really.

Glad you found us,

meg

Archived