Unable to Upload a Seperate Profile Picture

I've created a new 150x148 pixel avatar I would like to use as my profile picture, and it is 31.5kb in size. When I upload it in the section that says "Upload Profile Picture", I see that the picture has been successfully uploaded. However, when I glance at my profile afterward, there is no change from my old profile picture. I had a similar issue when I uploaded the stripes avatar when we were allowed to upload 150x150 pixel pictures. I was not able to have two different images, they both had to be the same image, or, the result was the stretched version of my previous avatar.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is there some kind of workaround?

Strange. After I posted this problem, my new profile picture began to display properly. It's almost as if the forum was intelligent enough to process my request! The machines are becoming too intelligent. We are not safe.

(Note: This is a funny, and not a delusion!)

Cuttlefish, the only thing that I can find that works for me is to leave CB, close down my browser, empty the cache and then come back. When I do that, the avatar is the one I want and it isn't stretched.

olga

Archived