CrazyBoards.org

I guess I am already stirring things up a little

Oh, I'm not going to say much here. Im single. Work as a supervisor in a warehouse. Make good money though. I like to think about things. Never graduated from school. Didn't like people tellen me what to think about. But I do like to learn. Just what I want.

Might go to college some day like night school or whatever if I can find a place with interesting lcasses and doesn't say, only learn this, only learn that. I dunno. I've heard about places like that. One place is called Marlboro. I wish I lived closer but its out in the sticks and my money is here in the city.

I know my spelling and the words I use are not real sophisticated. The neighborhood, you know. I wasn't ever very good about spelling. And I guess I have a chip too.

I like being on this forum. I've got anxiety. Don't really know why. Bad home life, bad neighborhood. but in the end, I want to know how to do better with it.

Welcome to Crazyboards, Diago. If you haven't read our rules yet, you might want to give them a look-see.

We also have a blog section, and an active chat room. Please send a PM to a moderator if you have any questions.

olga

diago, i am an old mutt without a diploma who came up in a bad neighborhood-fucked up home life and won't take being told what to do by someone who has no business trying. glad that you joined and hope to see you around the board.

Welcome! I hoep you like it here!

And if you're talking about Marlboro, VT, the school there. I know someone who goes there. They do have required classes and such, and most of the people who go there, who aren't local, are rich. Not to burst your bubble. My friend seems to like it anyway. The school does have avariety of classes is to take, and has an interesting grading system.

Archived