CrazyBoards.org

How stupid would this be of me?

I'm between a rock and a hard place here. I had a trial package of Saphris, and it started running out. I called it in on Thursday because I still had a few days left. Well, they won't have it till Monday. I called every single pharmacy around here and no Saphris. I can't contact my psychiatrist cause she doesn't have an emergency number except for 911. I only have enough left to take only 5 mg tonight and then 10 mg tomorrow night (I'm supposed to be taking 10 mg all the time). Would it be idiotic of me to have my old Geodon while I wait for it to be Monday? Well please don't actually call me an idiot, but you know what I mean. There's no one I can really call about this anymore. If I take Geodon with my Saphris tonight, do you think one time will kill me? Are they similar enough? I just don't want to be without an antipsychotic cause I'm a mess without them.

I'm not sure. The reason I went up to 10 mg is because 5 mg made me very angry and depressed and yelling and crying all the time. I'm not sure if that will happen now that my body is used to it, but I really don't want to go through that if I don't have to.

Thanks, guys. And I guess it's just not popular yet if they don't just have some sitting around in the pharmacy. I would have thought a lot more people would be trying it, butI guess that isn't the case. And I'm glad to know I won't notice the reduced dosage cause I really don't want to be storming around my house and stuff lol

I would think that adding in geodon for one day could potentially be MORE destabilizing than taking a half dose of saphris.

And yeah, sometimes the pharmacy takes a while getting things in. I usually try to refill my meds a week in advance, just so that if there are any supply or insurance issues or whatnot, they can be resolved before I run out of meds. When I remember to. Sigh.

Anna

Thank you for asking. I took the advice and didn't take Geodon and also took a half my dose last night. I'm waiting for the delivery to the pharmacy cause it isn't in yet. I do feel a bit agitated and frustrated for no reason, but it may very well be all in my head (like I think I should feel bad so I do). Thanks for you guys' help. I'm hoping that medicines do get delivered even on holidays...

Archived