CrazyBoards.org

Whew.. good news so far

Got back on Lithium after a trip out to Colorado and I already feel a lot better. I feel more grounded on the drug and my labs are going to be by the end of next week so that'll get my Lithium levels checked. I feel almost if not quite as normal as before I went floridly manic last summer. Thank you sweet, sweet lithium! I'll have to see how I'm doing in a few more months and how my stress responses are but this is a lot better than I have been doing in a while.

Got back on Lithium after a trip out to Colorado and I already feel a lot better. I feel more grounded on the drug and my labs are going to be by the end of next week so that'll get my Lithium levels checked. I feel almost if not quite as normal as before I went floridly manic last summer. Thank you sweet, sweet lithium! I'll have to see how I'm doing in a few more months and how my stress responses are but this is a lot better than I have been doing in a while.

That is great news-is this a calm time of year for you? Job hunting? school? Holidays are over so that's good, right?

Archived