CrazyBoards.org

and another newbie says 'hi'

I think one of the hardest things for me to do is to try to simplify my story to introduce myself. For now I will give you the basics: I live in the East Bay in California (San Francisco area). I was diagnosed with BPII, PTSD and GAD in 1997 and over the past year and a half was diagnosed with DID as well. I have been on many drugs over the years but one consistent drug was Klonopin which I took for sleep. I was on it for about 15 years. I actually received my initial diagnoses while on it and had never been treated without it in my system. I have now gone through hell to get off of it successfully and am facing the whole process of getting balanced on medications again. It's a very odd experience, at best, being back at square one -- it wasn't that great of a ride the first time.

It's a pleasure to meet all of you!

Thanks so much. I think this site has so much to offer. I hope I can give in return at least a hint of the help that I have already received just by reading the boards. Wow, that's a cumbersome sentence ;) but I hope you understand what I mean.

I understand! The main reason I come back every day is that I clearly remember how depressed and desperate I was when I found this place.

Be sure to check out the blogs and the chat room.

Go ahead and PM a mod or admin if you don't understand something.

olga

Archived