CrazyBoards.org

yet another newbie

this place is great! i have recently come to the conclusion that there is something wrong. these incredible fits of rage and being so irritated all the time. ugh. it's either that or drowning sadness and hopelessness. well i'm checking around in my community for some kind of help... but the unemployed with no money makes it tough. but i gotta do something so i can get a job again. oh well... it was nice to feel kinda like i belong somewhere. and the whole picking thing... thought it was just me. nice to know it's not. just something else to eventually talk to someone about.

Hi. Welcome to CB.

There is a forum lower in the boards called something like, The Health Care System Sucks. I believe in there are some threads about how to find access to health care while unemployed. If you can't find one, just ask a question on it. There are a fair number of knowledgeable people here that would gladly take a minute to give you info.

While you're looking around check out the blogs and chat if either interest you. Look over the rules when you get a minute, and otherwise, just make yourself right at home.

thanks for the info. it gave me another option i wasn't aware of. the free clinics around me have stopped accepting new patients so that was really great. now i just have to do it... finding that harder than i thought it would be. i have always been a champion procrastinater. but i know it's something i have to do. also been thinking about going to the er before i completely kirk out. just don't wanna do something i can't take back... there are times i'd just love to clock hubby upside his head... other times i just wish i could go to sleep and never wake up. it would have to be that way as i really am a chickenshit.... way too afraid it would hurt or i'd screw it up and be worse off than i am now. which would be my luck...

Archived