CrazyBoards.org

Just a little tweek

Winter has slammed me again, irritable,stressed,maybe depressed I don't know.I tell my wife during these times to not dump undo stress on me,just leave me alone and I'll be fine once the sun comes back.I started to think I can't stand myself when I'm like this how doe's everyone else feel.I have been on klonopin to smoothe the edges but the sexual side affects were just another thing I'd have to deny myself and my wife.It was around Xmas and I couldn't get in to see my pdoc,so I upped my lithium.After about a week the difference was remarkable,I started sleeping again while my mood made nice rebound.I got in to see my pdoc and she said alright,lets go with this and increased my script lithium.I'm just waiting now for the arival of spring,which in Alaska means mass doses of sunlight and maybe another tweeking out.

good move on that call. would that i could but lithium never made a dent in my fucked mind when it was prescribed and the blood monitoring done in the mid 90's. always good to see a member who posts recovery stuff-always good!

Archived