CrazyBoards.org

hello...

just thought i'd say hello... i'm katie. i've been diagnosed with Bipolar II, most recent episode mixed. also, EDNOS. talk of BPD more than once over the years, but nothing official. i'm pretty sure the mixed state has been going for about a year now. i've been having really vivid dreams and nightmares (some reoccurring) since about the time i started really struggling again. over the years, i've been on just about everything, so i've been feeling a little hopeless about the medication situation lately. i'm currently taking Lamictal, 150mg twice a day, Neurontin 300mg three times a day, and just started on Zyprexa again. i've been taking 5mg of that for a couple weeks now, without any real results... suppose to make a big increase with it for a couple nights and then perhaps drop it back down. i've just been feeling a little lost lately, knowing that somehow my Bipolar has changed within the past couple of years, something i never realized could really happen up until then. anyway, sorry to ramble i just wanted to introduce myself...

Welcome to Crazyboards, Katie. I think you'll find lots of helpful people around here.

If you feel like talking, check out our chat room. Also, don't be afraid to PM one of the moderators if you have a question.

Be sure you read the rules just to avoid any misunderstandings.

I hope you like hanging out here.

olga

Hi katie,I wanted to say I think that it is NORMAL? for bp to mutate into some other animal as we age.I to moved to the mostly mixed group a while back,as I looked back my 20s& 30s were cronic mania followed by short periods of dark lows.I hope you can find a drug or combo that works for you,I take 1500 lithobid.Best of luck,and welcome JT

i just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcomes ;) i have always tried to be educated about my moods & "issues" & such, but i've decided i'd like to educate myself even further. also, i think reaching out, such as in a place like here, will be a great thing for me. hope everyone has a good weekend!

Archived