CrazyBoards.org

Why does life have to suck so much? I mean seriously, why can't anything just fucking be easy? Why is every fucking thing a struggle? I'm tired. I don't feel like fighting anymore.

I can't answer those questions but I damn sure know how you feel.

i went on a drive today to try to clear my head, maybe give me a respite from my crap life for awhile. it worked for a bit, but the closer i got back to home, the more i felt like just driving off the road into something big and solid. for those worried about me killing myself, i doubt i have the ability to do so even if i made the decision i definitely wanted to.

I am sorry you are feeling so cruddy. I have been there, and am not going to try to be all chipper and cheery, and try to tell you to "snap out of it" ;) I hate when people say that.

But please keep posting, it really does seem to help me and others. And we want to hear how you are doing, even if it is not so good.

You didn't answer Rowan's question. really pertainent is is you see; what about the passages of time in your lifetime when you felt alive and ready to rock the next day coming your way?

most of us head cases have had big, huge ups and downs emotionally- rags to riches back screens to a life that was sometimes well worth the living-then BUST - the bottom falls out for weeks/months/years what ever the fuck!

all that i know it that it changes in time-it always changes and good mental health follows bad mental health - only the duration of phase seems to change with the advancing years

Has there been a time when you've managed to get past this feeling? What do you think would be helpful?

How about this. Do you want to just talk about why things are so bad and we here can just listen? Just a thought. I'd recommend the chat room here at CB too.

it has gotten to the point that the list is so long that i just really don't want to take the mental energy to go over it all. basically, bipolar disorder has made my life a living hell for most of my adult life. any time i make friends, they abandon me at some point down the line either because they end up hating me or they just don't care anymore. my romantic life has been one failure after another. i have no one, i have nothing but myself. i feel like it's me against the world and i lose.

it has gotten to the point that the list is so long that i just really don't want to take the mental energy to go over it all. basically, bipolar disorder has made my life a living hell for most of my adult life. any time i make friends, they abandon me at some point down the line either because they end up hating me or they just don't care anymore. my romantic life has been one failure after another. i have no one, i have nothing but myself. i feel like it's me against the world and i lose.

I know exactly how you feel...I'm so sorry to hear that you're in such pain. You're not alone, I think many of the people on this site can empathize with you.

I've been there. Was there last week actually. One Dr made me feel like shit, another Dr lifted me up and went an extra yard for me. Stressors always set me off in a big depression. If you've been feeling this way forever I'd say your meds aren't doing their job.

I'd have to agree with stormie - meds might be the issue?

My big thing is - when I'm feeling overwhelmed to just babble about it and get it up and out. Sharing the things that I am overwhelmed by cuts it in half and the added benefit is that I get rid of that isolated feeling.

I see lots of great listeners on here -

I'd have to agree with stormie - meds might be the issue?

My big thing is - when I'm feeling overwhelmed to just babble about it and get it up and out. Sharing the things that I am overwhelmed by cuts it in half and the added benefit is that I get rid of that isolated feeling.

I see lots of great listeners on here -

I totally agree. Just getting everything out really does make you feel better. Even just writing it down does. I know that's very therapudic for me.

Why does life have to suck so much? I mean seriously, why can't anything just fucking be easy? Why is every fucking thing a struggle? I'm tired. I don't feel like fighting anymore.

I can't think of anything helpful to say, but I know how you feel. I'm right there with you. I've just been forcing myself out of bed and to go to work and at least partially function so that I don't lose my job. It's tough. I'm going to see my pdoc this week about my meds because I can't fucking take it anymore. Have you talked to your pdoc? Maybe they can give you something.

Private thoughts of suicide and feeling tired are my tip offs to call a professional and get help.

In the meantime, while I feel exactly the same as you do right now, I'm going to hang in there right with you. I'm going to keep going alongside you. I am here if you want to vent. Stay with us.

Archived