CrazyBoards.org

New here

Hi, I'm bipolar and new here with a bunch of questions. I've been dealing with meds for quite some time now, but have found myself in kind of a pickle with side effects and the inability to get off certain drugs that are making me extremely tired. So... I guess that I'll be posting questions here pretty soon. Great to have a site where I can ask other people questions, because I'm almost out of options from the outside.

Take care,

- n

hello n and welcome! shortly you will have other bipolar damaged people answering any thing that you want to toss at them. i won't have much to say because it is only depression in the past five years that has damaged my life-thus no working knowledge of bipolar meds.

nice to have you here.

hello n and welcome! shortly you will have other bipolar damaged people answering any thing that you want to toss at them. i won't have much to say because it is only depression in the past five years that has damaged my life-thus no working knowledge of bipolar meds.

nice to have you here.

Thanks for the welcome! It's nice to have people around that have similar issues and goals in mind. Take care!

Archived