CrazyBoards.org

I'm not good at introductions. LIfe sucks, but I love the delusions it brings, the fleeting hope for happiness in moments of utter despair.

I can't stand this reality, normality scares me, because i think i'm utterly normal but noone seems to agree. But alas my goal is always to stretch my mind to its limits and lose touch with anything pertaining to the human world and human kinds petty concerns. I have a strong overpowering desire to escape my home state of mind and never come back. To me i'm too normal, to grounded to something, but everyone thinks im actually crazy, but to see how I see they would realise my perception is of no excitement or consequence. I can't connect with anyone because to me they represent the illusion that scares me and what I never want to succumb to. The world looks dead to me, like the oxygen has been sucked out of it and its slowly choking to death swallowing all life into an endless black hole of rationalisations and half-truths. Humanity pisses me off, I piss myself of, the only thing that gives me hope is when i think i've died and left this world for good, when i've lost myself and escaped any point of reference.

Glad to be a part of this board, I think.

dah fuck!!!! wish you could communicate with moon bats! you are not dead nor are the the hundreds of suffering crackpots typing to you here.

what is the crux of your current shit storm dear new member? emotions are to be compared to goddamned steam rollers when off kilter-we are here to hear what da fuck you are about!!!

Archived