CrazyBoards.org

Red-Winged Blackbird

It asked me what my favorite bird was to help defeat bots.

Anyways, regarding my name.. I had a weird dream about being next to an ocean of red. I don't know if it was blood or algie. And I thought 2012 would be a cool thing to add to it because people think it's a year of great change or the end of the world or a new age in astrology.

I live in Cali up north. I have always been tormented by one demon or another. Either with what i feel is my health or stress or just that damn black cloud that likes to follow me everywhere I go. but I'm not cursed. I have a great family now but I take tons of meds for both physical health as well as mental health. I was looking up information about adderall and google directed me to this site. I'm kind of a chatter but I don't normally join social networks anymore outside of a few live chat rooms. I learned the hard way when some people found out where I moved to and trashed personal property of mine.

Well I guess that is all for now

Welcome to our happy home, redtide. There are many of us here struggling with questions about which meds to take and how many and all that good stuff.

Please read the Rules when you have time. If you don't understand something, PM a mod and we will do our best to help you.

I'm glad you found us and I hope you find lots of useful information.

olga

Welcome to our happy home, redtide. There are many of us here struggling with questions about which meds to take and how many and all that good stuff.

Please read the Rules when you have time. If you don't understand something, PM a mod and we will do our best to help you.

I'm glad you found us and I hope you find lots of useful information.

olga

Thanks Olga biggrin.gif

Hey, we have the same favorite bird.

wink.gif

Archived