CrazyBoards.org

SOUTH CAROLINA THANK YOU!

My sister is a 4th grade teacher in SC and most of her kids are on free lunch

her comment to me and I am sharing it to you is this

"Nothing surprises me in this state anymore....he disgusts me...most of the kids in my school are in free lunch...he wants to drug test people in govt assistance! And id they test positive, what, starve them? Take their child's hot meal from school away?

I see him at the grocery store quite often; next time I have some choice words for him!"

this is a sick sad world and sometimes I am sorry I have watched the news at all

So thank you so much

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-january-25-2010/thank-you--south-carolina---andre-bauer

and one more thing

(WTF I am going to comment on my own post)

what kind of person says this about animals and kids?

and how does this kind of person get into this position of governement?

then how do they say this and try to justify what they say by saying the same thing over and over?

you do not feed strays because they breed on full bellies? is this for real or is the country being "punked????"

nice nice nice

and how does this kind of person get into this position of governement?

You're not serious, right? I'm sure even a small amt. of detecting will show he is well connected in someway. It's ALL about the Benjamins.

At least he is a big enough idiot that even an idiot can see he doesn't belong in power (or maybe not.) However, that only means that he will probably go on to fill Sanford's shoes.

Hey, they can HAVE the whopping 16.00 a month I get in Food Stamps.

The political landscape these days can best be described by Bill Murray in Ghostbusters,

Venkman: This city is about to face a disaster of biblical proportions.

Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical?"

Venkman: Riots in the streets, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

I am hugging you shamelessly in public for saying it like it is! ..I was alone and felt violated by hearing that ..it was so fucking blatent and then his face defending himself was so inocent and pathetic

when he corrected his statement with yet another statement

omg omg omg

he insulted everything humane in the way of crumbs we have left to fucking offer ..with that remark!!!

me I heard it as " I aint gonna use my money to feed your lazy ass so go starve and stop breeding"

personally I think sex is better when I am hungry and it helps take my mind off food ....but that is just me and I am digressing

Jezus I was just stunned

and so very glad it was done all in public

I almost want to see how Fox is trying to bail him out of this buy justification of some proverb or something?

this kind of stupid shit really takes my mind off my own ...I can not believe it and what the fuck kind of shit

bolsters a life time of being stunned when working class people vote republican. entitlement program destruction is in their bones. smaller government for an ever burgeoning population makes absolutely no sense.

two party system has to go.

this guy is a fucking mess, a wasp who might score less in intelligence than george bush. if the old saw "you get the government that you deserve" holds water we are not going to be doing well.

you south carolina citizens have my sympathies !

I lived in GA across the river from SC for 6 years (in 2 stints). As soon as you crossed the bridge, it seemed as if you'd entered some sort of alternate reality (and I mean this in a very bad sense).

I criticize Indiana a lot, but thank God we don't have idiots of that magnitude around here.

*sigh*

Texas is no better...Rick Perry turned down a 700$ million grant because of conditions on the grant

that essentially said they could not use the government grant as an excuse to cut education funding more. Then in order to meet budget, he had to arrange a federal loan that will have to be paid back, with interest.

It seems like these days, more and more people in politics are willing to "go there." My husband and I think that it is because people believe that because Obama is president, there is no longer any bigotry in the US, so nothing they say could possibly be considered bigoted: they are just saying it like it is.

Did you see the Tea Party poster of Obama dressed as a pimp? Yikes.

*sigh*

Texas is no better...

I lived in Texas during the Ann Richards/Mark White era. Kinda glad I moved back east before W. hit the governor's mansion. I lived in Austin, one day I was in Toy Joy and Ann Richards was in front of me at the checkout. That was exciting. She did alright for a drunk!

Did you guys see Chris Matthews' faux paus?

"For an hour I forgot he was black!" omg, what?

I live in a very lovely place where there is tremendous diversity due to immigrants, refugees, military ..we moved here specifically because we thought it would be a very good place to raise our children with open minds

..crtclms you are beyond right

S9 so are you LOL you made me pee but you are right!!!!

seriously this was a HUGE what the fuck moment for our country don't you think????

My nursing mentor used to tell me all the time "you can't diagnose stupid"

And it might actually even be funny if it weren't so fucking terrifying. Yeah, let's give corporate America free reign to buy elections. I guess it only makes sense to legalize wtf has been going on already. Full transparency and all that. *sarcasm*

Archived