CrazyBoards.org

Hello all :)

Iv'e been having a lot of lucid dreams lately, so my sleep seems less productive and thus, I now am hypo-manic. I think the only reason i am coming out of my social anxiety shell and allowing myself to reach out to others who are different (or unique i like to think) like I am, is the 1mg of Klonopin I took an hour ago. I have a lot of trouble expressing myself, as well as find any creative inspiration. I'm sorry to rant, I guess I would like to express gratitude to the members of this site. From what i have read, people seem very sincere. A nice atmosphere for me to work on my people skills and myself as a whole. (ah bi-polar, i am overly emotional tearing up, laughing at the same time,lol.)

Bry

Greetings and welcome! If you are new to Seroquel, that may be the culprit in your funky dreams. Some folks can get downright sleep phobic when dreaming gets bizarre. You don't want that.

Enjoy the place.

Hi - hope you find the things/people that I have found here... support is great, feedback is honest and they serve cookies on Sundays at 2...okay okay I'm lying about the cookies but hey... I tried :)

Tempestia

Thank you, I am glad i found this site and people who understand what's up (and down) with a person like me. Though for some reason cookies don't sound as good since I stopped taking Seroquel.

Welcome to the site! I like your user name.

Merci, oddly enough I was having racing thoughts about alliterations; I guess i was at "L" in my head...

Hi ya, LL -

(another of Superman's girlfriends?)

Welcome!

Stick around. We're going to have group therapy for all the SA's.

- Any day, now! ;)

Lol, no, Je suis un homme. Lex Luthor!! About the group therapy... (Picture me running, but not too fast to call attention to myself.).

Greetings and welcome! If you are new to Seroquel, that may be the culprit in your funky dreams. Some folks can get downright sleep phobic when dreaming gets bizarre. You don't want that.

Enjoy the place.

Thank You,

About Sero, i have taken it the past, but no longer have insurance so Seroquel is PRN for me right now. Do you think that taking, 200mg of Sero or 10mg of Zyp might be conducive to this dreamstate occuring more often? I have always had lucid dreams. I dont mind it, but I seem to be creating the day (mood) ahead of me.(good or bad)

Archived