CrazyBoards.org

slipping back

i am slipping back, and i know thats so bad. Its the end of the weekend and i can barely move or get out of bed. New jod has produced a lot of stress, even though i love my wards. Am just not eating, and i know its wrong but i cant help it right now, weird concept but not eating feels like the one thing that is the only thing keeping me going right now, and you know what a slippery slopeit is. my whole body is just throbbing.

And i know i am always the one these days to try give others advice but i am batteling right now. Its just becoming so over power in my life, all i feel i need tp do is loose weight. Which in itself i can see as a little strange. And i have lost weight. I am just so exhaust and worn out. I look like death too. I dont want to be this person but i don't know how to not want to be thin again. It just becomes so over powering.

i am so exhaust.

Ash - I don't have any advice for you, but I understand what your going through. I am too depressed to eat right now, but I can't say I'm not trying to help my weight loss along. All I can say is nip this thing in the bud before you have a full-blown relapse. The only worse thing than having an ED is being in treatment for an ED. PM me if you ever want to talk.

Im an active anorexic with a BMI of just under 17. I don't want to eat either and it is addictive. (Un)fortunately I have a mother who makes me eat (low fat/low carb food albeit in tiny portions). I have energy but the main thing I feel right now is the cold. I am sooo cold all the time I have to wear about 10 layers.

My p-doc has referred me to the eating disorders team but Im not sure they'll take me on as my mental health history is so complex (in my p-doc's words). I thin you need that sort of help too and you should ask for it. I had a target weight in mind but today I have gone a pound below.

If you need support or help just feel free to PM me

best of luck and in total empathy

blackbird x

Archived