CrazyBoards.org

Funky Monkey....Srsly!

tongue.gifHi! I am me. I am 31, married and I have 2 children and a very big dog{alaskan malamute}. Kinda not sure what to say, but I was researching PTSD and the meds the therapist gave me and I ended up here. I read over the titles of each forum and they made me laugh. Kinda hoping that alot of the members here have that type of humor. I believe that humor is healing in it's own way and I really try to be funny {hence, "Funky Monkey"}. I joined another forum and my intro post was flagged for grammer and spelling! WTF??!! Not all of us are English majors. I asked the mod if they were trying to help or add to our stress{I.E. I need help but I am afraid to post cuz I might forget a frikkin' period!}. Stupidity has no bounds.

I am not ready to share too much about myself or my family. I have a colorful past and I need to deal with it in my own time. My 4rth visit with my therapist is this friday. He says he is going to give me tools to deal with the anxiety attacks; feeling like I want to jump out of my skin constantly; and various other things. To be honest up until about 6 months ago, I felt "fine". Everyone thought I was O.C.D. ana I thought so too, until I started loosing focus; forgetting things all the time; being very "touchy" with everyone; Resentful feelings and the list goes on. I stopped caring, cuz no one else did. I wouldn't change my clothes for 3-4 days. I wouldn't shower for 2 weeks at a time. I was tired of feeling this way, and my husband didn't really notice. I mean he noticed but I guess he shrugged it off as an "episode" cuz I was diagnosed 10 years ago with Severe Manic Depression. WOW! I ramble huh>? Ok enough...now you know a little about me, hope I didn't scare ya off. tongue.gif

GLITCH

Welcome to our friendly asylum, Glitch. Don't worry about your grammar and spelling--we all make mistakes all over the place.

You might want to read our rules---there aren't many of them, but it will give you an idea of the "tone" of the place. he he he If there IS such a thing.

Don't worry about giving us a lot of details about your life. If you want to write it down, start a private blog and limit who can see it. We also have a chat room, and you can go there with questions about how you're feeling. Or just go there to visit with other wackos members.

Go ahead and PM a mod if you have a question. You'll be tested on all of this tomorrow. ;)

olga

I ramble too, a lot of us do, no big deal. Hopefully you get comfortable here and feel like you can share more, but take your time.

I was attracted to this board by the humor as well, and it's a cool place to be, the people are funny and you can fucking swear as much as you want, THAT'S what I like.

I hope to see you around more, and welcome!

4rth ? Are you sure you didn't mean 4th?

And "frikken'" ? This IS an adult site. Please say "fucking" if thats what you mean!

Oh! By the way, you used brackets where parentheses would be appropriate.

And grammers should be flogged, not flagged. (Unless they're in a race!)

PS - Welcome fellow rambler. ;)

I joined another forum and my intro post was flagged for grammer and spelling! WTF??!! Not all of us are English majors. I asked the mod if they were trying to help or add to our stress{I.E. I need help but I am afraid to post cuz I might forget a frikkin' period!}.

We used to be on a forum like that... funniest part was it was a PTSD forum, so everyone on there was stressed and anxious enough already lol. In the end we were suspended for getting too many "infractions" all of which for bad spelling/grammar!!!

Anyway, hi. We are new too ;)

Archived