CrazyBoards.org

Hospitalization Again

I had to go back to the hospital again. I was having a hard time with depression, suicidal thoughts, and both visual and auditory hallucinations. I have been in the hospital for over one month. I'm feeling much better now. I am hoping that I won't have to go back to the hospital ever again. The nursing staff and the doctor have seen a big growth in me this hospitalization compared to the other ones so they feel I will do well this time. I have the feeling I will do well this time too. I will be going back to program. It was a big struggle this hospitalization but I did it and I'm glad I made it out the other side...

One thing I noticed today, leaving the hospital is that my past episodes have been manic and my most recent episodes have been depressive. Is that part of being bipolar?

Welcome back, Andy. I noticed that you are back on the clozaril. Hope that works better for you this time.

It's normal to be depressed in a phospital. You'd be flipping nut not to! You will mellow out after a few days at home.

Archived